Denver final roster decisions/Rotation Predictions

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Denver final roster decisions/Rotation Predictions 

Post#81 » by NuggetsWY » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:05 pm

The Rebel wrote:If Morris continues on his current path than he is a ball dominate PG and will be the backup, need shooters on the court with him as well. Especially if Vanderbilt ends up being a guy like Faried with good defense, we are going to need a shooter to pair with him.

Last year Morris played a lot of SG in the G-League and he looked pretty good there. He just might make a nice combo-guard. If we keep Beasley too, that's four young guards that are all around 6'4" - it'd be nice to have a taller one, but I like the looks of those four (if Beasley & Morris live up to potential).
U hova
Pro Prospect
And1: 481

Post#82 » by U hova » Thu Aug 2, 2018 3:03 pm

Jokic's ideal fit is a good versatile defender. Unless said player is fat and has no redeeming offensive qualities Jokic can find something to make it work... he's done it with Arthur Gallo Chandler Faried all uniquely different PFs on offense.
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,484

Post#83 » by THE J0KER » Tue Aug 7, 2018 10:39 pm

FUN FACT:

We sign now DA-Purcell, previously re-sign Barton and Craig, and we take on draft MPJ and JV, which means together with Juancho number of players which will play small forward this season is 6 or even 7 if Malone is going to use at times small-ball lineup IT-Murray-Harris. But I will not talk here about how SF spot suddenly becomes a position with most available players in Denver. Most bizarre about current Nuggets SF's is that out of 7 players which can play it, all are or too high (6'9+) or too short (6'6 or lower) for NBA SF standards, without any with between 6'6-6'9, "normal" SF height
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#84 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Aug 7, 2018 10:49 pm

THE J0KER wrote:FUN FACT:

We sign now DA-Purcell, previously re-sign Barton and Craig, and we take on draft MPJ and JV, which means together with Juancho number of players which will play small forward this season is 6 or even 7 if Malone is going to use at times small-ball lineup IT-Murray-Harris. But I will not talk here about how SF spot suddenly becomes a position with most available players in Denver. Most bizarre about current Nuggets SF's is that out of 7 players which can play it, all are or too high (6'9+) or too short (6'6 or lower) for NBA SF standards, without any with between 6'6-6'9, "normal" SF height

:lol: and last year we had too many PFs :nod:
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#85 » by The Rebel » Tue Aug 7, 2018 11:14 pm

THE J0KER wrote:FUN FACT:

For some reason I thought Akoon-Purcell played SG for the summer league team, I know in the press release I read they are calling him a SG, and considering how hard the were pushing the idea of Craig being able to play SG I think they are trying to figure out a backup SG which is a bad sign for Beasley.

Return to Denver Nuggets