ImageImageImage

The bright side of the injuries ??

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

The bright side of the injuries ?? 

Post#1 » by skywalker33 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:54 am

One thing I have to bring up is how much Jokic and Murray have been stepping up their games while these injuries have occurred. Joker has averaged over 26/12 since Millsap and Harris went down while Murray has become a 4th qtr assasin. Even Morris is showing starter-type game over the past 5 games, Great season, fantastic depth and superstars in the making.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,515

Re: The bright side of the injuries ?? 

Post#2 » by THE J0KER » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:35 am

They use some extra energy from the home crowd, but let's see how it would be work on the road. We are 0-2 so far without Millsap and Harris away from the home. Morris is not just our best backup option, but 3rd overall best player in Harris and Millsap absence! Sadly he played 20 minutes last season for the Nuggets, so he is not counted as the rookie, otherwise, the way how he playing in December would put him into the conversation for the all-rookie team as best PG, ahead Trae Young and Sexton!

Jokic, Murray, Morris, Plumlee, and Craig are very constant every night, it would be good if we see from Lyles, Juancho, and Beasley fewer ups and downs until at least Barton is back.

Before the start of the season, it seemed we have just one single asset on the bench, Trey Lyles, with Juancho, Beasley, and Morris value close to the 2nd round pick, and Plumlee as a negative asset using new standards for centers and his contract. But look at them now!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:03 am

I'm also thinking Jokic might have a relatively injury-free career since he isn't a "leaper". Those are the guys that tend to take the serious leg injuries.
U hova
Pro Prospect
And1: 481

Post#4 » by U hova » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Honestly I'm almost afraid of having everyone comeback because we can't play all of Murray, Harris, Beasley, Barton, Thomas, Morris in a rotation...
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:51 am

U hova wrote:Honestly I'm almost afraid of having everyone comeback because we can't play all of Murray, Harris, Beasley, Barton, Thomas, Morris in a rotation...

There's a lot more than mins involved here though, how is the returning players going to reintegrate and keep the existing chemistry ?
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#6 » by NuggetsWY » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm

U hova wrote:Honestly I'm almost afraid of having everyone comeback because we can't play all of Murray, Harris, Beasley, Barton, Thomas, Morris in a rotation...

Sounds like a lot of small ball
SkillzFromThe6
Junior
And1: 355

Post#7 » by SkillzFromThe6 » Tue Mar 5, 2019 7:43 pm

Yikes
U hova
Pro Prospect
And1: 481

Post#8 » by U hova » Fri Mar 8, 2019 6:00 pm

hahahahaha

Return to Denver Nuggets