Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,189

Re: Game 41: Denver Nuggets (28-12) @ Phoenix Suns (10-33) - 9:00 PM ET 

Post#21 » by Mickey8 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:03 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Spoiler:
It was bound to happen sooner or later, they have been getting sloppy overall and taking some opponents lightly tonight will tell me if this team is real or a fake. If they come out and play right and play hard than last night is just a blip if they come out and play as bad as they did last night than this team is not ready.

Jokic lost a lot of assists by guys fumbling the ball and bricking shots, he was not the problem, not by a long shot.

Barton came out with something to prove last night, to bad he proved that when he plays selfishly like he did last night he is no more than a bench player. At the end of last season he was playing and moving well off the ball, he needs to remember that and try it tonight.

Even with Murray missing wide open shots and Craig forgetting that you have to shoot occasionally our starters were not the problem last night. Our biggest problem was the bench. Part of it is on Barton coming back and playing selfishly but part of it was that everybody else seemed to be following suit, our team works better with off the ball movement as we do not have the iso players to play one on one.

We have been playing more and more ISO ball and that is clearly not the Nuggets' strength. Murray could develop into an ISO player, Beasley as well but Jokic, Plumlee, Millsap, Lyles, Lydon, Hernangomez, Harris, and Morris are definitely not ISO players.

If we want to play ISO ball than we need to focus on Thomas, Barton, Beasley, and Murray --- I seriously doubt that leads us to anywhere we want to be.

You can drop the ball to Jokic on the block , you will get easy bucket ,free throws or he will find the open man . Millsap should never get the ball on the block unless he's guarded by opposing point guard but they continue to feed him, and he keeps loosing the balls,missing the shots or he makes turnovers.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Game 41: Denver Nuggets (28-12) @ Phoenix Suns (10-33) - 9:00 PM ET 

Post#22 » by skywalker33 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Perhaps they were just looking past the Suns to the Blazers game
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets