Posting Attitude & Reporting Posts

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Posting Attitude & Reporting Posts 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Tue May 14, 2019 4:51 pm

While most of the Denver regular posters are good citizens; the playoffs certainly brought out some "bad posts" and a few were reported.

There are certain rules that you have agreed to follow when you signed up as a RealGM user.

viewtopic.php?f=191&t=1267696

Please remember that non-verbal communication is not conveyed with written posts. It would help if everyone tried to consider things from as positive a viewpoint as possible.

Observation: Many of the people reporting are also people that are reported upon (not always, but often).

If you feel a post is inappropriate, please definitely report it. It is not a strain on the moderators and they are easy to deal with. We can not always read every post, although we certainly do most of the time. Please do not blast back at someone's inappropriate post. Please allow the moderators to handle those posts.

As I have said before, Joker & I would like the Denver board to be the best board on RealGM. To me at least, that means lots of posts of a good nature and creating a place where outsiders are welcomed.

Thank you for being here and helping your moderators in keeping our board great. It takes all of us working together.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Posting Attitude & Reporting Posts 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Sat Feb 6, 2021 12:53 am

So, does ANYTHING come of reporting posts or do we just need to handle it ourselves because of our apathetic mods ? Inquiring minds want to know ?
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Posting Attitude & Reporting Posts 

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:50 pm

Anybody that does not feel like their moderators are adequate should feel free to contact a global moderator. Believe me, they will not hesitate to let any moderator (or other posters) know if they are wrong.

The moderators have limited authority. We prefer to allow some exchanges. Remember that your own attitude can affect how moderators respond to your reports and such.

Return to Denver Nuggets