ImageImageImage

Bol Bol

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Re: Bol Bol 

Post#261 » by skywalker33 » Sat Oct 2, 2021 5:35 pm

Well, he did just turn 21, maybe he looked at his future and decided a little maturity can go a long way, why waste an opportunity. It is also a contract year for him, imagine that ??
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,760

Post#262 » by TunaFish » Sat Oct 2, 2021 11:11 pm

Read on Twitter
Canned in Denver.
leo7
Junior
And1: 189

Post#263 » by leo7 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:14 am

Do you guys think he will get more playing time this season? I'm thinking he gets traded before the deadline.
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,760

Post#264 » by TunaFish » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:31 am

leo7 wrote:Do you guys think he will get more playing time this season? I'm thinking he gets traded before the deadline.

Malone has a veteran club, ten deep. He is not playing the young talent so far. What plans the FO has for Bol seems uncertain but if he gets a chance to play, he needs to make the most of it. If not, he could become a trade piece.
Canned in Denver.
DaFan334
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,327

Post#265 » by DaFan334 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:30 am

I would guess him liking a tweet that the Nuggets should trade him, will possibly be the end for Bol. Not sure there is a market, but that has to put the Nugs in an awkward spot. Kind of a dumb move on his part as he may have talent but hasn't shown the game footage that he actually belongs in the league. Maybe he gets a shot if they sit Jokic this week, but if not, I think the Nugs need to move on for a legit backup center.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#266 » by The Rebel » Wed Nov 3, 2021 2:57 am

DaFan334 wrote:I would guess him liking a tweet that the Nuggets should trade him, will possibly be the end for Bol. Not sure there is a market, but that has to put the Nugs in an awkward spot. Kind of a dumb move on his part as he may have talent but hasn't shown the game footage that he actually belongs in the league. Maybe he gets a shot if they sit Jokic this week, but if not, I think the Nugs need to move on for a legit backup center.

Is it really a bad move for Bol? He obviously is buried behind the Greens and arguably is still behind Cancar and Nnaji, at this rate he likely does not get a contract next year. Maybe if he is lucky he can get a 2 way deal. Worst case is that he gets traded to a team that likes his potential and gets some minutes to show what he can do. The question is if anybody will give up anything we can use for him? We should have traded him a year ago when it was obvious that he wasn't going to get minutes.

Return to Denver Nuggets