ImageImageImage

Do the Nuggets have the Best Starting Lineup?

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Do the Nuggets have the Best Starting Lineup? 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:35 am

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/10/19/nba-best-starting-lineup

In this article, one out of four said yes, Denver has the best starting lineup.
Lala870
Starter
And1: 1,449

Re: Do the Nuggets have the Best Starting Lineup? 

Post#2 » by Lala870 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Its a nice lineup but too inconsistent IMO especially barton/Murray. Thats why I have portland (sadly) ahead of denver this season in terms of where they finish. MPJ will be a wildcard.

(The nuggets really do have a delicate situation with how injury prone half the roster is)
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,484

Post#3 » by THE J0KER » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 pm

Philadelphia has the best starting lineup, while Milwaukee SL looks similar to Denver, but better builded around Giannis because we have one starter which is bad fit for Jokic (Barton) while all Bucks (starters) suit great to Giannis. But we can fight with these two best East teams because we have great bench too, which is in Sixers' case especially very weak.

On the West, Clippers have a better "closing" lineup when Lou Williams and Harrell join starters. Our starting lineup is a similar quality with Utah, Houston, Lakers, and Warriors (when Klay is healthy), but we have a better bench. For NBA best 2020-21 starting lineup we need to re-sign Grant, MPJ improvement, and Murray's all-star or at least borderline all-star level.
Coeur
Assistant Coach
And1: 668

Post#4 » by Coeur » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:03 pm

Hilarious idea. Sure. This could be much closer if MPJ hits hard and I guess? Grant?? or someone else at pf does too

There are 2 pieces and mpj could be a 3rd. (Technically Gary harris is one if you can understand he’s piece 5)
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:00 am

If I'm reading it right, have to agree with Coeur here, not sure we're even putting our best lineup on the court for the SL. Even so, this should be a strong competitive lineup throughout the year, however it shakes out. I also am very stoked for our bench too.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets