ImageImageImage

2020 Playoff - Western Conference 2nd Round: [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers

Moderator: THE J0KER

LewisnotMiller
Analyst
And1: 3,199

Re: 2020 Playoff - Western Conference 2nd Round: [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers 

Post#81 » by LewisnotMiller » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:36 am

skywalker33 wrote:
LewisnotMiller wrote:Finally got around to watching the game, which I had recorded.
Congratulations.

I was always going to barrack for anyone going up against the LA teams, but I have a massive soft sport for Denver.
The team has been built from the ground up, hasn't been done any favours, and Jokic is a complete joy to watch.

Obviously I'm still hoping for a Denver-Celts final, and in that case I hope we destroy you, but really pleased to see you guys moving forwards, and wish you well.

Well, thanks, sorta. Even so, unless your C's start playing better, your hope is infounded. How do you feel about DEN-MIA ?? Or perhaps, BOS can come back like the Nuggets, now that would be a storyline !!

I was having a think about this. Obviously I'm hoping for a Celts win. And second choice is a Laker loss. But apart from that I can't think of anything I'd prefer over a Denver win.

Team with no Finals appearances, plays basketball in a style I like. Heck, I even like your coach.
LewisnotMiller
Analyst
And1: 3,199

Re: 2020 Playoff - Western Conference 2nd Round: [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers 

Post#82 » by LewisnotMiller » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:41 am

skywalker33 wrote:
LewisnotMiller wrote:Finally got around to watching the game, which I had recorded.
Congratulations.

I was always going to barrack for anyone going up against the LA teams, but I have a massive soft sport for Denver.
The team has been built from the ground up, hasn't been done any favours, and Jokic is a complete joy to watch.

Obviously I'm still hoping for a Denver-Celts final, and in that case I hope we destroy you, but really pleased to see you guys moving forwards, and wish you well.

Well, thanks, sorta. Even so, unless your C's start playing better, your hope is infounded. How do you feel about DEN-MIA ?? Or perhaps, BOS can come back like the Nuggets, now that would be a storyline !!

Sorry, one slight addition.
When I say 'I hope we destroy you' it's absolutely nothing against your team, and in some ways I hope for a seven game series.
But I remember 2010. A long hard series in the Finals is heart-attack material, and I'm not getting any younger.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,252

Post#83 » by skywalker33 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:44 am

LewisnotMiller wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
Congratulations.

Sorry, one slight addition.
When I say 'I hope we destroy you' it's absolutely nothing against your team, and in some ways I hope for a seven game series.
But I remember 2010. A long hard series in the Finals is heart-attack material, and I'm not getting any younger.

I get it Man, gotta stay true to your team. Have to say my fav Final would be BOS-DEN.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets