ImageImageImage

PLAYOFF-2020 (Game#7, R2): [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers (3-3), TUE 22:00ET

Moderators: THE J0KER, NuggetsWY

The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,735

Re: PLAYOFF-2020 (Game#7, R2): [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers (3-3), TUE 22:00ET 

Post#21 » by The Rebel » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am

skywalker33 wrote:
The Rebel wrote:I remember having a discussion on this board when the Clippers got George and Kawhi, and I said that I was not scared of them. Despite the hype I knew we would win a series against them, and oddly we still have not played a complete game against them. Now the question becomes if we are as good as those last 4 games indicated or were the Clippers worse than anticipated?
ou up, you said

I'll back you up, when series was 2-1 you said the Nuggets would win 3 of the next 4....NOSTRADAUMAS !!!

I couldn't have been the only one seeing that coming? We gave away game 1 by not even trying in the 1st half. Game 3 we gave the game away. They had no way to stop Jokic, and while it took until tonight to get Kawhi and George shut down, I could see after game 2 that we had the guys capable. We all know that half of the national announcers still show how little they know about this team, but until we started tanking we were the 2nd seed despite having a couple of bad weeks after the trade deadline. Prior to the playoffs I posted that I think this team can beat anybody, and I still believe it.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,735

Re: PLAYOFF-2020 (Game#7, R2): [3]Denver Nuggets vs [2]LA Clippers (3-3), TUE 22:00ET 

Post#22 » by The Rebel » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:24 am

Also it is about time Jokic quit being lazy got a triple double. He was easily the best player in the series, and yet the only thing people look at is his stats and idiots that think he cannot play defense. Jokic has proven that he is a top 3 player in this league during this playoff run. And even still people try to say he is not better than other bigs.

Return to Denver Nuggets