Moderators: THE J0KER, NuggetsWY

THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 5,758

Re: Covid News Impacting the Nuggets 

Post#21 » by THE J0KER » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:19 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:Michael Porter Jr. has had coronavirus, Denver Nuggets coach Michael Malone says

So, it is official now. Let's hope he is fine and asymptotic. We should back into 2018 patience mode about him and not rush anything about his comeback.

Obviously we could have used his offense last night, if the Dr's say he can go, and he agrees I say let it happen. Who needs another Kyrie situation ?
I doubt MPJ will be available to play before January 20, even in best case.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 4,445

Post#22 » by skywalker33 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:59 am

THE J0KER wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:Michael Porter Jr. has had coronavirus, Denver Nuggets coach Michael Malone says

So, it is official now. Let's hope he is fine and asymptotic. We should back into 2018 patience mode about him and not rush anything about his comeback.

Obviously we could have used his offense last night, if the Dr's say he can go, and he agrees I say let it happen. Who needs another Kyrie situation ?
I doubt MPJ will be available to play before January 20, even in best case.

Wouldn't argue with that but when he's healthy, he needs to play...not "be patient and not rush him" crap. He's being paid to play, we need his services and get him back into the flow, rebuild the necessary chemistry.
When your days are grey, and your nights are black, it's just different shades of mundane !
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 5,758

Post#23 » by THE J0KER » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:32 pm

Read on Twitter

I still doubt that Porter will play any game this week, but the fact that he practicing with the team is very promising about next week.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 4,445

Post#24 » by skywalker33 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:15 am

Personally, if I was MPJ, I'd be chomping at the bit to get back on the court. He's missed TEN games, if I'm cleared I'm back on the court ASAP.
When your days are grey, and your nights are black, it's just different shades of mundane !

Return to Denver Nuggets