ImageImageImage

Game 35: Denver Nuggets (19-15) @ Milwaukee Bucks (21-13) - 9:00PM

Moderator: THE J0KER

Maf
Starter
And1: 868

Re: Game 35: Denver Nuggets (19-15) @ Milwaukee Bucks (21-13) - 9:00PM 

Post#21 » by Maf » Wed Mar 3, 2021 10:38 am

Wow, what a way to get your mood up for the day. (and I need it, have to fire young kid at work. Don't like to be that man but he is just too lazy)

Jokič and Murray were great. But two guys deserves being praised- PJ and Vlatko. Especially Vlatko had his best game in NBA career. Great hustle, great defense, was running like hell all around the court.

Really looks like that effortless loss against Wizards was wake up call.
"I never played a game sober, unfortunately" - Keon Clark

"I've never drunk alcohol socially. I've never took cocain socially. I've never smoked anything socially. I did all of this... to got **** up!" - Ozzy Osbourne
Mac1958
Pro Prospect
And1: 331

Post#22 » by Mac1958 » Wed Mar 3, 2021 10:47 am

Running out of adjectives for Jokic.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#23 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Mar 3, 2021 11:17 am

My favorite stat of the game? Denver tied Milwaukee in the 2nd quarter and won the other three quarters. We tend to not maintain effort when we get ahead, so I loved that!

Our starting lineup out scored Milwaukee 96-69 if'n my math is correct.
Our bench out scored their bench 32-28.
Most impressive is that almost nobody holds Milwaukee below 100 points and the Nuggets did just that.

With just 25 minutes, and 11 points plus 7 rebounds; Porter had a rough night. It was still a good game for him. Trying to cover Antetokounpo is always rough. It was a good experience for him I'm sure. He's going to have to do that in the future. The good news is; Nnaji & Porter are both about as athletically able to cover Antetokounpo as anyone in the league (which still makes it difficult).

Dozier had a very nice game. Murray, Harris, Morris, Dozier, Campazzo - Malone's biggest guard problem is how to find enough minutes for them all. Even playing some 4 guard lineups and plenty of 3 guard lineups; they probably all want more minutes. LOL
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,106

Post#24 » by GeorgeSears » Wed Mar 3, 2021 4:47 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:My favorite stat of the game? Denver tied Milwaukee in the 2nd quarter and won the other three quarters. We tend to not maintain effort when we get ahead, so I loved that!

Our starting lineup out scored Milwaukee 96-69 if'n my math is correct.
Our bench out scored their bench 32-28.
Most impressive is that almost nobody holds Milwaukee below 100 points and the Nuggets did just that.

With just 25 minutes, and 11 points plus 7 rebounds; Porter had a rough night. It was still a good game for him. Trying to cover Antetokounpo is always rough. It was a good experience for him I'm sure. He's going to have to do that in the future. The good news is; Nnaji & Porter are both about as athletically able to cover Antetokounpo as anyone in the league (which still makes it difficult).

Dozier had a very nice game. Murray, Harris, Morris, Dozier, Campazzo - Malone's biggest guard problem is how to find enough minutes for them all. Even playing some 4 guard lineups and plenty of 3 guard lineups; they probably all want more minutes. LOL

My favorite stat is the bench stat 32-28. The bench has underperformed all year. That has a lot to do with injuries, but they also just didn't play to their capabilities. This game they did and hopefully they can maintain that going forward.

Return to Denver Nuggets