Denver Nugget Tickets

Moderator: THE J0KER

cubd8
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Denver Nugget Tickets 

Post#1 » by cubd8 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Hey everyone,

I will be in Denver in November as hoping to break my girl friend out to a game. I have not been to Ball Arena and was hoping for some quick recommendations.

Does Ball Arena offer a club level option with food/drinks as part of the package? If so, is that something I could buy on ticketmaster, stubhub, etc.? Which seats would those be, etc?

Any other recommendations around seating is welcome!

Thank you!
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Denver Nugget Tickets 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Ball Arena does have a club level great views there to watch the game. Enjoy
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
cubd8
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Post#3 » by cubd8 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:04 am

Thanks - Any idea what sections I should be looking at if I were to buy on Stubhub, etc.?

Is that all inclusive - drinks/dinner, etc?
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#4 » by skywalker33 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:33 pm

cubd8 wrote:Thanks - Any idea what sections I should be looking at if I were to buy on Stubhub, etc.?

Is that all inclusive - drinks/dinner, etc?

Depends on how much you are willing to pay. And other than Mexico, where is the word's "all-inclusive" used, good luck with that...

But hey, if you'd like more help planning your date, just PM me your credit card number and I'll plan everything for you :wink:
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,786

Post#5 » by TunaFish » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:34 pm

cubd8 wrote:Hey everyone,

I will be in Denver in November as hoping to break my girl friend out to a game. I have not been to Ball Arena and was hoping for some quick recommendations.

Does Ball Arena offer a club level option with food/drinks as part of the package? If so, is that something I could buy on ticketmaster, stubhub, etc.? Which seats would those be, etc?

Any other recommendations around seating is welcome!

Thank you!

Club seats tend to be held by groups and corporations. Many seats are for sale on the usual outlets but if you are looking for answers on seat locations, I would start with the online map provided by Ball arena and compare that with seats being sold on the internet. You could also check with the Nuggets and see if they have anything available in the Club.

For most of us, club seats are so outrageously priced that it is better to look elsewhere. I have also heard that concessions are better in the club.

Enjoy the game.
Canned in Denver.

Return to Denver Nuggets