ImageImageImage

Construction of the Nuggets Roster

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Re: Construction of the Nuggets Roster 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:23 am

blahblah312 wrote:They To put context on Krutwig. few are on fire in Euro. His numbers are similar to Jokic and Luka during their first years. It would not have cost anything to bring in for summer or training camp for a look. You wouldnt have him as center he would have to be PF in nba.

You are ACTUALLY comparing Krutwing to Luka and Jokic ??? Sorry, that seems like a stretch IMO, and I'm being nice here.....
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#22 » by The Rebel » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:27 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
THE J0KER wrote:
Richard Miller wrote:
It's just two games. As soon as he has a bad game, people will say he's washed and bemoan why a 31 yr old was signed and why is he taking minutes. :lol: Btw:

Read on Twitter

To be honest, the center is the last position we need right now some improvement, but nice to see FO at least trying something.

The bench can definitely use some help and if this allows Jokic to get some rest without losing any lead built by the starters would be HUGE, not hard to see that !

Hastings and his cohosts on the radio yesterday were talking about Cousins coming to the team indicates that the team is moving away from the small ball bench unit that Malone has played so often. That in itself is reason enough to be thrilled that Cousins is supposed to sign his deal today.

Cousins offensive skill set is the closest to Jokic of anybody in the league, while not the passer or shooter that Jokic is, he is capable of both at a good enough level for the bench crew. Bringing him in not only potential gives JOkic less minutes but allows us to only run 1 offense which helps with the breakdown when Jokic leaves the court.
Manolito
Senior
And1: 391

Post#23 » by Manolito » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:10 pm

Bol trade voided due to physical reasons, what a season!

I assume now Cancar will be waived instead of McGruder, he is practically out for the season and can anyway come back next season is a minimum deal. There are only 6 games difference and assuming Cousins can concatenate 3 ten days contracts, seems feasible.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Post#24 » by skywalker33 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:58 am

I like the idea of Cousins on this team. Not only do I see Cousins being able to give Joker a rest as his backup, could also see him as a starter giving Jokic a night off (I may be dreamin' there)
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets