ImageImageImage

Game 3, Round 2 : Denver Nuggets #1 @ Phoenix Suns #4 (2-0)

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,253

Re: Game 3, Round 2 : Denver Nuggets #1 @ Phoenix Suns #4 (2-0) 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 3:28 am

Ref's trying to make this a longer series, betcha they came over from LAL-land
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,513

Post#22 » by THE J0KER » Sat May 6, 2023 3:36 am

-15 at halftime despite CP3 not playing, Jokic is in triple-double mode, and Murray is in bubble mode!?
skywalker33

Post#23 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 3:55 am

When the ref's let them play it's a different game

THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,513

Post#24 » by THE J0KER » Sat May 6, 2023 4:58 am

Only two Suns scored more than 7 points but no blowout win!? Actually, we loss! Malone should be warned that Budenholzer is free.
skywalker33

Post#25 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 4:58 am

Suns Big 3 went off tonight, Booker, KD and the refs

skywalker33

Post#26 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 5:48 am

It was a good effort by the Good Guys, didn't care for Murray taking 29 shots. They never gave up. Malone let the 4th qtr start off the wrong way with those two misses by Jamal, but we kept our composure throughout the game. Don't understand why MPJ doesn't take it to the rim when he's got a smaller guy on him, guess he needs to work on his handles this offseason. Booker hitting 80% of his shots really doesn't seem sustainable, just gotta double him instead of KD

One more to play in PHX, we'll get them next time

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,399

Post#27 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat May 6, 2023 9:00 am

skywalker33 wrote:Suns Big 3 went off tonight, Booker, KD and the refs

Booker, KD & Ayton combined for 90 points while rest team just 31 points.
skywalker33

Post#28 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 2:20 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:

To imply Ayton is part of a Big 3 is a joke, they sat him for Landsdale. Ayton had FOUR pts, the refs got more points for PHX than he did, they kept KD in the game...enjoy your win, Booker was amazing but I don't think he'll be shooting 80% from the field for much longer

SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#29 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat May 6, 2023 4:57 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

To imply Ayton is part of a Big 3 is a joke, they sat him for Landsdale. Ayton had FOUR pts, the refs got more points for PHX than he did, they kept KD in the game...enjoy your win, Booker was amazing but I don't think he'll be shooting 80% from the field for much longer

Yeah, I was kidding around about Ayton. All we seem to have going for us is Booker and KD even though KD has struggled to hit shots he at least gets to the ft line. Usually it’s the other way around our fans complain about the refs but last night Nuggets fans were more upset. Btw, you have nothing to worry about this isn’t our season I know Denver has better chemistry and will likely win in 5 or 6 games. It just felt great to finally win a game and not get swept. Have a good weekend. :)
skywalker33

Post#30 » by skywalker33 » Sat May 6, 2023 6:34 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

Yeah, I was kidding around about Ayton. All we seem to have going for us is Booker and KD even though KD has struggled to hit shots he at least gets to the ft line. Usually it’s the other way around our fans complain about the refs but last night Nuggets fans were more upset. Btw, you have nothing to worry about this isn’t our season I know Denver has better chemistry and will likely win in 5 or 6 games. It just felt great to finally win a game and not get swept. Have a good weekend. :)

Yeah, can't say I am worried about losing the series or even about the loss last nite, it feels inevitable to me. The refs were very bothersome to me, seems they just wanted to extend this series for the NBA's marketing and $$$. Any organization that's willing to risk the integrity of it's own product for those reasons is just pathetic...and I do love my Nuggets, we've earned a fair shot at a title, let us have our shot.

SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#31 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat May 6, 2023 9:52 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:

Yeah, can't say I am worried about losing the series or even about the loss last nite, it feels inevitable to me. The refs were very bothersome to me, seems they just wanted to extend this series for the NBA's marketing and $$$. Any organization that's willing to risk the integrity of it's own product for those reasons is just pathetic...and I do love my Nuggets, we've earned a fair shot at a title, let us have our shot.

Yeah, won’t be the first time the league & refs deciding to extend a series. More games = more money. I’m just glad there were no injuries last night and hope to at least watch 6 solid NBA games. Good luck rest of playoffs maybe this year Nuggets will finally reach the finals.
skywalker33

Post#32 » by skywalker33 » Sun May 7, 2023 2:31 am

So betting we're coming out swinging Sunday, now seems like a swing game that became very important. Can't see Booker and KD (w/o ref help) pulling on another 86 point performance, do hope the squad takes notice and regains focus,

Return to Denver Nuggets