ImageImageImage

By the way...

Moderator: THE J0KER

elbowthrower
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

By the way... 

Post#1 » by elbowthrower » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:57 am

The Nugs are in second place in the NW. And Utah is not the reason.

:evil:
DrewDawg0808
Senior
And1: 0

Post#2 » by DrewDawg0808 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:03 pm

no, its portland, but look at it this way, who would u rather have to fight with, your rival or the blazers? Yeah, i understand that portland is young and stuff, but its just a spurt, one that denver never seems to go on, but we all hate utah, and im tired of hearing about them. It dont matter though, the blazers will cool off and denver will run away in february/march.
DNIsLeGiT
Junior

Post#3 » by DNIsLeGiT » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Im suprised with portland just like everyone is,i think this 7 game road trip will show whether there legit or just on a hot confident streak.Im not saying they won't make the playoffs(they have a good shot) but i doubt they would take the division from us,same can be said about utah.
legendarywalton
Pro Prospect

Post#4 » by legendarywalton » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I think the second half of the season will be completely different than the first half. Our schedule is entirely back loaded. That being said I expect the Jazz to play better, the Trailblazers to level out, and Nuggets to stay about the same. I'm not sure if that equation puts the Nuggets in as the division winners, but I think our real battle will be with the Jazz, not the blazers.
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#5 » by djtruebeliever » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:40 am

it's not as if there is huge separation between the three teams at the top of the northwest. it's only a few games.
I'm in Kokokiko!
corona
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 234

Post#6 » by corona » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 am

djtruebeliever wrote:it's not as if there is huge separation between the three teams at the top of the northwest. it's only a few games.

there's no separation through the entire conference.
denver's just 2 losses (2.5 games) away from phoenix, who has the best record...
and 3 games ahead of houston, who's in 10th place.
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#7 » by djtruebeliever » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:26 am

corona wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

there's no separation through the entire conference.
denver's just 2 losses (2.5 games) away from phoenix, who has the best record...
and 3 games ahead of houston, who's in 10th place.

yeah, I noticed that. it's weird. talk about a log-jam. it would be pretty cool if it was similar at the end of the season, then we could have some crazy all-out playoff race with everyone jockeying for position and nobody getting to rest their people because of big division/seeding leads.
I'm in Kokokiko!

Return to Denver Nuggets