2017 General MLB Thread

Moderator: TyCobb

User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#281 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed May 31, 2017 4:08 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:I mean...Otis, jump on over to our side man.

Plenty of cold Shiner and good times.

What in the HELL is going on in this HOU/MINN game?!

Amazing.


Can't...

Do...

It...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#282 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:51 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:I mean...Otis, jump on over to our side man.

Plenty of cold Shiner and good times.

What in the HELL is going on in this HOU/MINN game?!

Amazing.


Can't...

Do...

It...


I respect and admire that.

Hell, even with how this season is going and as well as the Astros are playing right now, going into Arlington this weekend still worries me.

Astros coming to town, time for your Rangers to turn it around!

Dallas vs Darvish on Friday should be a good one.
Mr. E
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 16,590
And1: 4,462
Joined: Apr 15, 2006
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#283 » by Mr. E » Thu Jun 1, 2017 2:27 am

Houston had a pretty good offensive game today.
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#284 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 1, 2017 11:00 am

Mr. E wrote:Houston had a pretty good offensive game today.


And now they get to feast on the Rangers bullpen for a few games.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#285 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 1, 2017 11:03 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:I mean...Otis, jump on over to our side man.

Plenty of cold Shiner and good times.

What in the HELL is going on in this HOU/MINN game?!

Amazing.


Can't...

Do...

It...


I respect and admire that.

Hell, even with how this season is going and as well as the Astros are playing right now, going into Arlington this weekend still worries me.

Astros coming to town, time for your Rangers to turn it around!

Dallas vs Darvish on Friday should be a good one.


Happy to say I won't be watching. My Concert Calendar weekend is upon me.

Tonight - 6-1 Jethro Tull
Friday night - 6-2 Sammy Hagar
Saturday night - 6-3 Journey

By the time Sunday rolls around, my only hope is that Sam Dyson is gone.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#286 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 1, 2017 11:56 am

Maybe the Mets could use Dyson...
Image
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#287 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jun 1, 2017 12:20 pm

Yea, I see he came in and gave up 2 HR's last night.

Sorry man.

I hope he sticks around in a Rangers uniform though, no offense.

;)
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#288 » by RaoulDuke79 » Fri Jun 2, 2017 11:39 pm

This game tonight better not get rained out.

Stupid no-roof-having-taint-licking bastards!*




*this excludes Otis because he seems a decent fellow.
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#289 » by RaoulDuke79 » Fri Jun 2, 2017 11:49 pm

Well...good news, Otis:

Read on Twitter


Why couldn't they wait until after this series?

God I hate the Rangers even more now.
Mr. E
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 16,590
And1: 4,462
Joined: Apr 15, 2006
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#290 » by Mr. E » Mon Jun 5, 2017 4:11 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:This game tonight better not get rained out.

Stupid no-roof-having-taint-licking bastards!*




*this excludes Otis because he seems a decent fellow.


I don't understand how the savages can play in those roofless abominations! :lol:
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#291 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jun 5, 2017 11:28 pm

Mr. E wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:This game tonight better not get rained out.

Stupid no-roof-having-taint-licking bastards!*




*this excludes Otis because he seems a decent fellow.


I don't understand how the savages can play in those roofless abominations! :lol:


Won't be long... RIP Hot August Nights
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#292 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Jun 5, 2017 11:29 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Well...good news, Otis:

Read on Twitter


Why couldn't they wait until after this series?

God I hate the Rangers even more now.


Didn't seem to be too much of an impediment for your heroes.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#293 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jun 6, 2017 4:21 pm

Thumbs up to A's fans... with a creative way to troll Jose Bautista.

With a Rougie jersey.

Image
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#294 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Um...Alice in Chains, easily. Blasphemous to not even have them on the list!

Image
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#295 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Jul 1, 2017 12:15 pm

Pretty certain we can start the "Trade Darvish" thread now.

Read on Twitter
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#296 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sat Jul 1, 2017 11:31 pm

Trade you Paulino for Darvish, straight up. Do not resist. Make it so.
Mr. E
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 16,590
And1: 4,462
Joined: Apr 15, 2006
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#297 » by Mr. E » Tue Jul 4, 2017 2:32 am

Fiers should have been AL Pitcher of the Month. :nonono:

SCREWJOB!!! :lol:
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#298 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jul 4, 2017 11:03 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Trade you Paulino for Darvish, straight up. Do not resist. Make it so.


Throw in a couple of prospects.

Because our farm system sucks, you see.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
RaoulDuke79
Head Coach
Posts: 7,150
And1: 652
Joined: Jul 31, 2006
Location: The Bone Zone

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#299 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sat Jul 8, 2017 12:21 am

Go Blue Jays, am I right, Otis?

God I hope we beat them by 20 runs tonight. Almost halfway there!
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: 2017 General MLB Thread 

Post#300 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jul 9, 2017 3:54 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:Trade you Paulino for Darvish, straight up. Do not resist. Make it so.


Throw in a couple of prospects.

Because our farm system sucks, you see.

Love those throwbacks the Rangers wore last night.

Return to The General MLB Board