R.I.P. Doc Halladay

Moderator: TyCobb

RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,164

R.I.P. Doc Halladay 

Post#1 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Nov 8, 2017 12:07 am

Very sad news and totally unexpected. I was stunned when I saw the wiretap headline.

He was one of the greats. I still remember him throwing a perfect game during the regular season and then a no-hitter during the postseason that same year.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

:(
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Re: R.I.P. Doc Halladay 

Post#2 » by TMU » Wed Nov 8, 2017 1:14 am

:cry: This is absolutely devastating. Halladay seemed like a really nice person in addition to a great athlete. He's one of those few athletes you just watch in awe even when he plays on a division rival team. What a terribly sad day for baseballs fans. May he RIP.
BVB24
Veteran
And1: 6,035

Post#3 » by BVB24 » Wed Nov 8, 2017 4:53 am

Couldn't believe it when I heard it earlier. What a total gut-punch. One of the all-time great pitchers but more importantly, one of the all-time great human beings to ever grace the diamond. I've heard nothing but good things about him within the MLB circle. Sucks hard. RIP Big Man... condolences to his family.
jason bourne
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Post#4 » by jason bourne » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:28 pm

“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.” Peter Thiel

ImageImage

Return to The General MLB Board