Junior
And1: 0

Post#21 » by sideshowking24 » Tue May 15, 2007 2:45 am

finally some one gets it.
backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Post#22 » by backer55 » Tue May 15, 2007 4:48 am

Heelsox, The "clear" and the "cream" are not now or ever have been sreroids. There is no such thing as a steroid called the "clear" or the cream" No matter how you want to twist it, your saying they "ARE STEROIDS" is wrong.

Sunshine, Cool name!, Bonds paid big money to his trainers, he trusted this guy to do him right. Why not expect that the trainer was giving him something that was "clean?"

edney, my feelings exactly! Thanks for your views, fewer words and more to the point.

I don't really care if he used steroids or not. Lots of past and present MLB players use something. That is a Fact!.
edney2polynice_
Senior

Post#23 » by edney2polynice_ » Tue May 15, 2007 6:17 am

backer55 wrote:Heelsox, The "clear" and the "cream" are not now or ever have been sreroids. There is no such thing as a steroid called the "clear" or the cream" No matter how you want to twist it, your saying they "ARE STEROIDS" is wrong.

Sunshine, Cool name!, Bonds paid big money to his trainers, he trusted this guy to do him right. Why not expect that the trainer was giving him something that was "clean?"

edney, my feelings exactly! Thanks for your views, fewer words and more to the point.

I don't really care if he used steroids or not. Lots of past and present MLB players use something. That is a Fact!.

Backer, do you really think Bonds childhood friend and also his trainer, slipped Bonds steroids without letting Bonds know about it? If the 'clear' & the 'cream' really were steroids, then Bonds new about it, I'm 99.9-percent sure of it.

Now, for all we know the cream and the clear could have been what Bonds really thought they were flaxseed oil and arthritic balm. That's the only argument I would buy on that.
backer55
Senior
And1: 1

Post#24 » by backer55 » Tue May 15, 2007 6:44 am

It makes sence when you ask yourself what Greg would be willing to go to and stay in jail for. He "may" have slipped him the junk and when Bonds found out later that it was junk, Greg felt bad enough about screwing his friend over to take the jail time. I mean, it's got to be more than money that prompted him to stay in jail that long when he didn't have to.

Do i believe this to be true? Could be, but No... Not really. But there are all kinds of stories out there and no one knows for sure. Until proven "Proof Positive Guilty", i'm going to give the benifit of doubt.
StringerBell
Veteran
And1: 2,200

Post#25 » by StringerBell » Tue May 15, 2007 3:42 pm

Curt Schilling's such a fraud he makes me sick.....everytime I see him he makes me puke...... :banghead:
sunshinekids99
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 228

Post#26 » by sunshinekids99 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:15 pm

Jeez tell me how you really feel. Seriously tho even as a Red Sox fan I could do without hearing from Schilling.
BS007
Banned User

Post#27 » by BS007 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:05 pm

I like a guy who speaks his mind, a guy who is outspoken and doesn't blurt out boring generic anwsers.

Return to The General MLB Board