Giants
No votes

Total votes: 4

therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,529

Re: NFC East 

Post#101 » by therealbig3 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:33 am

Carson Wentz is a game-manager, I think people are jumping the gun on him...the offense pretty much completely consists of short and intermediate passes that generate YAC, with the occasional deep ball.

He's shown some really nice poise, and he's got nice touch on the ball when he does throw it deep, and I think he can develop into a star QB at his current pace, but he's not being asked to do a lot from what I've seen.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 27,194

Post#102 » by blazza18 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:37 am

Lol stop.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#103 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 am

blazza18 wrote:Lol stop.

nooooo
you stop
:P
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,615

Post#104 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

blazza18 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:As of today, I'm retiring from the General board and staying in the cowboy forum. You guys have a great season. I'll try it again next year. Take care every one.

That's your comeback for 2 straight losses by the over rated, dream team Eagles and their rookie QB. Typical as usual for Eagles fans that have nothing to say or back themselves up. So funny. Maybe if you guys had some actual hardware in your trophy case, we could take you serious once in a while. All I see is a lot of dust and usual smack talk with nothing to show for anything.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#105 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:This is why Cowboy fans get so much hate (BJJ & Skip Bayless, I'm looking at you!) :lol:

Typical Cowboy fan take...

No, its because we ARE AMERICA'S TEAM #1. Number 2 everyone wants to emulate our rich history and most can't and number 3, our trophy case makes most team in the NFL drool, especially those who have nothing but, talk smack constantly with nothing to back themselves up with. And despite pretty much sucking the past 18 years, we are the most expensive franchise in the world still looking down on Ernie's 8-) Bills, Colts, Rams, Falcons and Saints.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#106 » by blazza18 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Your posts continually make zero sense.

Losing the last two games is obviously bad but in the grand scheme of things knowing we have probably found our answer at QB is all that really matters. I have said that since the season started.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,363

Post#107 » by Mr B » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 am

blazza18 wrote:Your posts continually make zero sense.

Losing the last two games is obviously bad but in the grand scheme of things knowing we have probably found our answer at QB is all that really matters. I have said that since the season started.

The Eagles got them a good one. As a Cowboys fan I know exactly how you feel about being happy no matter what happens because you have your QB of the future. The NFC East looks to be very competitive for at least the next 10-15 years.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#108 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 pm

When the Egals were 3 - 0, you were sure you found your answer at QB. Now 2 weeks later after 2 straight losses, its now probably found, lol. Make up your mind. your wavering like Ernie. But that's the way the most disgusting, pathetic NFL team and fan base in the NFL operates. I love how they think they have a great QB with a 5 game sample. Remember Osweiller and his small sample size from Denver last year? Now look at how that bust is working out. Like I said before, I've seen this dog and pony show before with the pathetic Egals. Now their defense is beginning to crumble and their best O-lineman can't pass a pee pee test !!! The 2 dream teams in the last 5 years and now this, lmao. I'm not buying. But what else do the Egals have to hang their hope on? They have an empty trophy case of Lombardi's and always are looking up at us Cowboys. We are always on their minds. They just want a small piece of what we have and can't get it.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,996

Post#109 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Mr B wrote:
blazza18 wrote:Your posts continually make zero sense.

The Eagles got them a good one. As a Cowboys fan I know exactly how you feel about being happy no matter what happens because you have your QB of the future. The NFC East looks to be very competitive for at least the next 10-15 years.

Couldn't agree more. Nothing worse than looking at your QB and thinking "Man - we suck".

Like Jets fans.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,038

Post#110 » by Rafael122 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:35 pm

I actually thought Wentz did OK for a rookie. You can see the potential, has a strong arm. The offensive line did him no favors but there's potential there. Get him some weapons and he'll be fine.
Bickerstaff: who's up for kickball?!!
Ed Wood: Only if it's the no-pants variety.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#111 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Are we just talking Wentz or the whole team here? Like I said, the sample size is way too small to jump on the bandwagon, at least for me. But I will take off my Cowboy hat and be objective here. #2, there is no stability or anything ironed out as of yet regarding the running back situation. WR's are inconsistent and the Egals haven't figured out their #1 or go to guy. I like Ertz the TE by the way. #3, their best 2 O-lineman are out, one to injury and pro bowler L. Johnson can't pass a pee pee test, out 10 games. #4, I am absolutely convinced they have not addressed their defensive issues. Secondary sucks and is about to get exposed for a few more weeks. That's why they blitz 76% of the time. They can't get pressure with their front 4. I could go on a bit more but I think you guys get the picture here.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#112 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:29 pm

the sample size is way too small to jump on the bandwagon,

and yet youve already written of the Colts,Saints,Bills ( Bills won 4 in a row by the way)

quite selective you are in your sample size assumptions
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#113 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 pm

You really love turning and twisting **** when nobody agrees with you. First of all we are once again in the NFC east thread and here you are talking the Saints, Bills and Colts, wow. First of all I haven't written off the Bill you dumb ass. I just said the Patriots would win the AFC east. How many motherf....ing times do I need to post this? But you are correct on the Saints and Colts. I have written them off. The saints as much as I like them have no defense and I have no faith in them at all. Too much money to Brees and bad cap hits spells doom and gloom, no depth and no help to sure up their many issues. The Dolts, well I see the exact same **** as last year. Defense totally sucks and can't stop anyone, and I mean anyone. There is barely a running game pulse with old, washed up Gore. most importantly, the Dolt O-line is just awful. Inconsistent at best. Luck is getting way to much pressure and is still taking way too many hits. He will have a very short career if he doesn't get the hell out of Indy. On top of all that, the front office and coaching staff is a night mare. Is that enough for you Ernie? Now bring something to the table and convince me other wise.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#114 » by blazza18 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:snip.

Just more nonsense. I don't quite understand why you care about the Eagles as much as you do? What does this team have anything to do with the dumpster fire team from the 2011 season? What does any of this have to do with the Cowboys winning superb owls 20 years ago? What does this have to do with the Eagles trophy case?

I don't know where those blitz % are coming from. Schwartz's defences don't blitz.

Everyone knew the receiving core was bad heading into the season, it is. Everyone knew the OL was still a major question mark in the offseason, it is. Everyone knew the corners were going to be a major weakness for the defence, it is. The Eagles aren't contenders because of those things, those holes didn't fix themselves because the team started the season 3-0.

And of course no one knows how good or bad Wentz will be right now but he's been phenomenal so far and has all the traits you want from a franchise QB. Even with some typical rookie mistakes last week he flashed some crazy good skills to make plays. We might have even had a chance at actually winning had the rest of the team not been so undisciplined.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#115 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Ever watch the Godfather? Keep your friends close and your enemies, CLOSER. Catch up on your reading and do some research and get back to me. You should know more about your team than I do for Christ sake.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#116 » by blazza18 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Jim Schwartz doesn't like to blitz much. That is a fact.

Eagles blitz on 16.8% of passing plays. League average is over 30.

You really know nothing.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,996

Post#117 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Rafael122 wrote:I actually thought Wentz did OK for a rookie. You can see the potential, has a strong arm. The offensive line did him no favors but there's potential there. Get him some weapons and he'll be fine.

I think so too. I see the arm... and I see the presence. I see teammates that want to play for the kid. He definitely needs receivers that can actually catch and hold onto the damn ball and he needs a stud RB or at least one with a little more ability between the tackles.

The Eagles got their QB. There are going to be some battles between him and Dak the next 10 years or so.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#118 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:09 am

blazza18 wrote:Jim Schwartz doesn't like to blitz much. That is a fact.

Eagles blitz on 16.8% of passing plays. League average is over 30.

You really know nothing.

I think you should call or write to NFL Network and Espn for reporting false statements then. And the only thing I see is 3 teams in the NFC east all have 3+ super bowls and you have 0.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#119 » by blazza18 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:18 am

:lol: Six hours to respond and all you did was regurgitate the same nonsense you said earlier...zzzzz....You're not worth the time anymore.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#120 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 pm

blazza18 wrote::lol: Six hours to respond and all you did was regurgitate the same nonsense you said earlier...zzzzz....You're not worth the time anymore.

Likewise. I never thought when I joined here well over a year ago you where not worth the time. Been ignoring you and all your post since I joined till you responded to a couple of mine last week. Lets get back to ignoring each other like we have for over I year because I find you exceptionally pathetic and you bring absolutely nothing to the forum except a couple one liners per week.

Return to The General NFL Board