Who is best team in NFC?

Moderator: bwgood77

Who do you think is the best team in the NFC?

Eagles
50%
Rams
17%
Saints
22%
Vikings
11%

Total votes: 18

therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,210

Re: Who is best team in NFC? 

Post#141 » by therealbig3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:36 am

Eagles are poised to own the NFC for the next decade, if Carson can stay healthy. The defense proved they're the best in the league in these playoffs, and they just torched the supposed best defense in the league (or 2nd best, can't remember if it was the Vikings or the Jaguars during the RS) with their backup QB. Granted, that backup QB played the game of his life, but he didn't really do anything that Carson couldn't do and wouldn't be expected to do on a consistent basis, and he still didn't add in the mobility that Carson provides that makes him truly special. And even looking past Carson, the Eagles were decimated by injuries this year to key players.

With a reasonable amount of health, the Eagles look like they're the Jiren of the NFC, while every other good NFC team is simply Goku without the Ultra Instinct (this is the second time I'm making this analogy to sports teams...the first time was Warriors vs Cavs).
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,523

Post#142 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:48 am

therealbig3 wrote:Eagles are poised to own the NFC for the next decade, if Carson can stay healthy. The defense proved they're the best in the league in these playoffs, and they just torched the supposed best defense in the league (or 2nd best, can't remember if it was the Vikings or the Jaguars during the RS) with their backup QB. Granted, that backup QB played the game of his life, but he didn't really do anything that Carson couldn't do and wouldn't be expected to do on a consistent basis, and he still didn't add in the mobility that Carson provides that makes him truly special. And even looking past Carson, the Eagles were decimated by injuries this year to key players.

With a reasonable amount of health, the Eagles look like they're the Jiren of the NFC, while every other good NFC team is simply Goku without the Ultra Instinct (this is the second time I'm making this analogy to sports teams...the first time was Warriors vs Cavs).

With Wentz they'll be in the mix for sure. But, Russell Wilson is gonna make a case for MVP next season! Just you wait! :D
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,927

Post#143 » by blazza18 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:01 am

Legit shot at having the best coach/QB combo in the NFC. The conference his stacked though so I wont count my chickens before they hatch.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,566

Post#144 » by El Turco » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Eagles just place holders for jimmy g dynasty
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,790

Post#145 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:19 pm

El Turco wrote:Eagles just place holders for jimmy g dynasty

Your sig (the bottom one) is the best. I vaguely remember that post from a Mass Dispatch or something.

Return to The General NFL Board