Week 12 games discussion

Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,381

Re: Week 12 games discussion 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:03 pm

dr3am wrote::rofl: I soooo disagree with ESPN First Take.. get rid of Detroit playing on Thanksgiving day but keep Dallas on Thanksgiving

Cowgirls getting DAT ASS

WAXED!!!

:beer: Happy Thanksgiving to all the “Great” posters on here!

3 weeks ago you posted you wanted to bet $650.00 that Tampa Bay would win the Super Bowl. You still want to make that bet or do you have too much egg on your face? Is all you have left only to post when the Chargers, Sea Hawks, Cowboys and Packers Lose? Jack your right, they have nothing left or have nothing to add to the general forum except to bash your haters. How many times have the Whiners been waxed this year?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,513

Post#42 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#43 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:22 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:positive covid tests everywhere smdh

Read on Twitter
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#44 » by dr3am » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:15 pm

El Turco wrote:Cowboys lol

I like how they give false hope to fans about playoffs only to get waxed again and again. no wonder cowboys fans end up rooting for other teams.

It’s still no excuse for that.. Look at NBA basketball, Knicks have probably the most loyal fanbase & they’ve been garbage since the 70’s. Hell even the Golden State Warriors had a massive loyal following before they got good. Check out the “We Believe” team they had..

If you jump on other teams, especially one that’s winning then you’re just flat out a termite & don’t have any right to debate in any sport. We haven’t won a damn Super Bowl in 25 years & I’m still faithful to my team & only care about the Niners.. Do I have favorite players on other teams? Sure, who doesn’t but as far as jumping on another team or switching my favorite teams on my profile you’ll never see that happen. Cowgirls need to take their team getting WAXED every year like some “MEN”, keep riding that ship to basement dweller-ville!
goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 5,959

Post#45 » by goober » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 pm

looks like the Broncos will not have a QB for Sunday
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#46 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:58 am

dr3am wrote:

I like how they give false hope to fans about playoffs only to get waxed again and again. no wonder cowboys fans end up rooting for other teams.

It’s still no excuse for that.. Look at NBA basketball, Knicks have probably the most loyal fanbase & they’ve been garbage since the 70’s. Hell even the Golden State Warriors had a massive loyal following before they got good. Check out the “We Believe” team they had..

If you jump on other teams, especially one that’s winning then you’re just flat out a termite & don’t have any right to debate in any sport. We haven’t won a damn Super Bowl in 25 years & I’m still faithful to my team & only care about the Niners.. Do I have favorite players on other teams? Sure, who doesn’t but as far as jumping on another team or switching my favorite teams on my profile you’ll never see that happen. Cowgirls need to take their team getting WAXED every year like some “MEN”, keep riding that ship to basement dweller-ville!

Unless you're a fan that lives or has lived in a place (Cowboy fan in Texas). Then it's harder to remain loyal. Bluejerseyjinx lives in Maine of all places. As far as I understand, he doesn't have ties to Dallas or the state of Texas for that matter. :wink:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#47 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:01 am

Goober wrote:looks like the Broncos will not have a QB for Sunday

You ain't kidding. :lol:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
dr3am
RealGM

Post#48 » by dr3am » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:38 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
dr3am wrote:

Unless you're a fan that lives or has lived in a place (Cowboy fan in Texas). Then it's harder to remain loyal. Bluejerseyjinx lives in Maine of all places. As far as I understand, he doesn't have ties to Dallas or the state of Texas for that matter. :wink:

I think it’s even more pathetic that you try to defend that troll when posters bring up facts about being a “REAL” fan... I don’t care what kind of crushes or butt games you two have with each other but your last part is clearly a lie.. He said he bandwagon the Chiefs because they used to be the Dallas Texans.. so clearly he has ties to the state of Dallas which makes your last statement a lie. Both of you can continue to go back to your games I don’t care, but he’s on my foe list & I wasn’t planning on quoting you for a long time but I’m speaking for Papi, etc whose had run ins with that troll & you came to his defense, stop defending that Down syndrome Crusty Old piece of trash.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#49 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:41 am

Looks like the Niners are Homeless

Read on Twitter
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#50 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:52 am

dr3am wrote:I think it’s even more pathetic that you try to defend that troll when posters bring up facts about being a “REAL” fan... I don’t care what kind of crushes or butt games you two have with each other but your last part is clearly a lie.. He said he bandwagon the Chiefs because they used to be the Dallas Texans.. so clearly he has ties to the state of Dallas which makes your last statement a lie. Both of you can continue to go back to your games I don’t care, but he’s on my foe list & I wasn’t planning on quoting you for a long time but I’m speaking for Papi, etc whose had run ins with that troll & you came to his defense, stop defending that Down syndrome Crusty Old piece of trash.

No, he's never lived in Dallas. I know that for a fact lol. He's from the Northeast.

I don't care who anyone is a fan of. I personally think it means more if you have some kind of connection to a team/area. But not everyone has that.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,591

Post#51 » by hermes » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:53 am

broncos should just run triple option the whole game, forget passing!
dr3am
RealGM

Post#52 » by dr3am » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:03 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
dr3am wrote:I think it’s even more pathetic that you try to defend that troll when posters bring up facts about being a “REAL” fan... I don’t care what kind of crushes or butt games you two have with each other but your last part is clearly a lie.. He said he bandwagon the Chiefs because they used to be the Dallas Texans.. so clearly he has ties to the state of Dallas which makes your last statement a lie. Both of you can continue to go back to your games I don’t care, but he’s on my foe list & I wasn’t planning on quoting you for a long time but I’m speaking for Papi, etc whose had run ins with that troll & you came to his defense, stop defending that Down syndrome Crusty Old piece of trash.

No, he's never lived in Dallas. I know that for a fact lol. He's from the Northeast.

I don't care who anyone is a fan of. I personally think it means more if you have some kind of connection to a team/area. But not everyone has that.

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#53 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:12 am

dr3am wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Lol who said I was defending him?

Spoiler:
I wasn't. :lol:
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,454

Post#54 » by Papi_swav » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:42 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

lol not a good argument bro. I'm from the Northeast as well, NYC to be exact. And I have ZERO ties to Baltimore. I just grew up on Ray Lewis and then Ed Reed came along and been a fan ever since and will never stop no matter what. And also, I know ALOT of Dallas Cowboys fans here in NYC that never even been to the state of Texas, most of them is old and grew up on those old great Cowboy teams and they still stand with the cowboys. I'm with Dream on this one, I can't stand flip flopping band wagoners, they're the worst type of fans.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#55 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:20 am

Papi_swav wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

lol not a good argument bro. I'm from the Northeast as well, NYC to be exact. And I have ZERO ties to Baltimore. I just grew up on Ray Lewis and then Ed Reed came along and been a fan ever since and will never stop no matter what. And also, I know ALOT of Dallas Cowboys fans here in NYC that never even been to the state of Texas, most of them is old and grew up on those old great Cowboy teams and they still stand with the cowboys. I'm with Dream on this one, I can't stand flip flopping band wagoners, they're the worst type of fans.

That's fine. You're entitled to be a fan of whoever you want lol. I simply don't care. It doesn't apply to all. But, from my pov, you're less likely to see people who bandwagon when they're fans of their own local teams. I'm not making an excuse for him btw. Just an observation. :wink:
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,565

Post#56 » by El Turco » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:15 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
dr3am wrote:

that's really not an excuse, loyal people stick with a team they choose.

Jumping on whoever wins the super bowl each year would take the fun out of sports but to each his own.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 503

Post#57 » by dmastro32 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Bs that the ravens vs Steelers been moved twice but Broncos with no qbs can’t get the game moved. Can’t tell me the league doesn’t cater to the best teams. I guarantee if the saints had no qb the game would have already been moved!
goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 5,959

Post#58 » by goober » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:34 pm

dmastro32 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Bs that the ravens vs Steelers been moved twice but Broncos with no qbs can’t get the game moved. Can’t tell me the league doesn’t cater to the best teams. I guarantee if the saints had no qb the game would have already been moved!

had the qbs masked up this would be a non issue, nice try
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 503

Post#59 » by dmastro32 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:51 pm

The ravens is spreading because staff member didn’t report symptoms and didn’t wear mask. Also didn’t test on time, so isn’t that the same thing?
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,591

Post#60 » by hermes » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:05 pm

is it a surprise the nfl plays favorites? don't they have a long history of that?

Return to The General NFL Board