Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,325

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#881 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 pm

skones wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dr3am wrote:I been saying all season long the SeaCocks pretenders & Wilson is not an elite QB, Smh. Got Dey asses WAXED by the Giants at home in Seattle, way to stick it to them G-Men!

You also said early in the year that the Whiners were 1 of 4 teams from the NFC that could beat the Chiefs in the Super bowl. Then a few weeks later after the niners got WAXED by Miami and others that Tampa Bay would stomp through the NFC and Beat the Chiefs and also beat the Chiefs in week 10. Gronk and the GOAT would stomp all over the Chiefs. That was almost the exact time you posted that you were willing to bet $600.00 that Tampa bay would go all the way and beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Then as Tampa Bay falters in 3 weeks you put me and others on ignore because too much egg was building up on your face and then started throwing out other thuggish crap to see what sticks. I mean, make up your fu....g mind instead of just throwing out insults all the time. I might have to downgrade you from down syndrome to full MR with behavior issues. :crazy:

So much egg he got that salmonella.

:thumbsup:
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,206

Post#882 » by skones » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:16 am

It's, literally, the cutest thing thinking fans of a 6-10 team without a QB stand on solid ground when trolling. Like I can't just dig up him predicting a 6-10 team was going to win his division. :lol:
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#883 » by dr3am » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:37 pm

skones wrote:It's, literally, the cutest thing thinking fans of a 6-10 team without a QB stand on solid ground when trolling. Like I can't just dig up him predicting a 6-10 team was going to win his division. :lol:

Oh my God... Wow... we went 6-10 for one season! but yet last season we finished #1 in our Division, #1 seed in the whole NFC and WAXED your Packers in the NFC Championship game on the ground.. You live off stats so share with the class why the Packers are 1-4 in NFC Championship games? Why have the Packers not made the Super Bowl since 2010? Today is January 26, “2021
skones
RealGM

Post#884 » by skones » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:33 pm

dr3am wrote:
skones wrote:It's, literally, the cutest thing thinking fans of a 6-10 team without a QB stand on solid ground when trolling. Like I can't just dig up him predicting a 6-10 team was going to win his division. :lol:

Oh my God... Wow... we went 6-10 for one season! but yet last season we finished #1 in our Division, #1 seed in the whole NFC and WAXED your Packers in the NFC Championship game on the ground.. You live off stats so share with the class why the Packers are 1-4 in NFC Championship games? Why have the Packers not made the Super Bowl since 2010? Today is January 26, “2021

Click HERE Also, we won a Super Bowl on February 6th, 2011. Now you go. Please, share with the class how underdeveloped you really are.

Congrats on the one Super Bowl appearance in the last 26 years footnote!

PS. I've got another title in the chamber.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#885 » by dr3am » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:37 pm

skones wrote:
dr3am wrote:

Click HERE Also, we won a Super Bowl on February 6th, 2011. Now you go. Please, share with the class how underdeveloped you really are.

You still didn’t properly answer the question, no wonder why El told you to go play with your crayons & oh wowwww, so y’all haven’t won or been in a Super Bowl since 2011 :lol: it’s still “2021” Jack ass. But let’s show what getting WAXED in twice in the same season really is shall we?

skones
RealGM

Post#886 » by skones » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:30 pm

dr3am wrote:
skones wrote:
dr3am wrote:Oh my God... Wow... we went 6-10 for one season! but yet last season we finished #1 in our Division, #1 seed in the whole NFC and WAXED your Packers in the NFC Championship game on the ground.. You live off stats so share with the class why the Packers are 1-4 in NFC Championship games? Why have the Packers not made the Super Bowl since 2010? Today is January 26, “2021

You still didn’t properly answer the question, no wonder why El told you to go play with your crayons & oh wowwww, so y’all haven’t won or been in a Super Bowl since 2011 :lol: it’s still “2021” Jack ass. But let’s show what getting WAXED in twice in the same season really is shall we?

Here's a link to a calculator so your dumb ass can plug in 2021 minus 1995 and see that it's a lot more than 2021 minus 2011. But yes, thank you for reminding me it's 2021 and not 2019. You're literally sitting there telling me what year it is and then having to ignore it for your own argument.

"IT'S 2021 SO HERE ARE VIDEOS FROM 2019!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might be the only moron alive who thinks that making a Super Bowl is some kind of ultimate measure of success instead of, ya know, actually winning one. You're a waste of space!
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#887 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:44 am

SF has actually been to two SB's in the last decade, not one.

Also, not won either one.

Also also, ding a ding dang who cares.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,483

Post#888 » by bwgood77 » Sun Feb 7, 2021 6:14 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I couldn't care less who cares about the Chargers. I'll care. I am underdog type of guy anyway. I've never wanted to bandwagon to the popular team to claim I'm a fan of a team people care about. I'm loyal to the team I grew up with years ago and that will never change.

You've always been a Suns fan then? San Diego Clippers?

I grew up in Phx. No NFL team when I was a kid. Cards were still in St Louis. So I saw the Chargers a lot...Dan Fouts, air Coryell. When Cards moved I kind of adopted pulling for them but I'm not the type that can just drop a team I've been a fan of for years, even if for only a few.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,191

Post#889 » by LAKESHOW » Sun Feb 7, 2021 11:18 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I couldn't care less who cares about the Chargers. I'll care. I am underdog type of guy anyway. I've never wanted to bandwagon to the popular team to claim I'm a fan of a team people care about. I'm loyal to the team I grew up with years ago and that will never change.

You've always been a Suns fan then? San Diego Clippers?

I grew up in Phx. No NFL team when I was a kid. Cards were still in St Louis. So I saw the Chargers a lot...Dan Fouts, air Coryell. When Cards moved I kind of adopted pulling for them but I'm not the type that can just drop a team I've been a fan of for years, even if for only a few.

Yo. The NFL has left the LA market for like decades. Al Davis was here stealing money then left. Rams ownership left as well. I am not a fan of a particular team, and thats due to ownership using this town and playing politics in LA. And now with the Rams AND Chargers in Inglewood, I'm like Big whoop. I'm a football fan, but won't pledge allegiance
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
dr3am
RealGM

Post#890 » by dr3am » Mon Feb 8, 2021 3:49 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
skones wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You also said early in the year that the Whiners were 1 of 4 teams from the NFC that could beat the Chiefs in the Super bowl. Then a few weeks later after the niners got WAXED by Miami and others that Tampa Bay would stomp through the NFC and Beat the Chiefs and also beat the Chiefs in week 10. Gronk and the GOAT would stomp all over the Chiefs. That was almost the exact time you posted that you were willing to bet $600.00 that Tampa bay would go all the way and beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Then as Tampa Bay falters in 3 weeks you put me and others on ignore because too much egg was building up on your face and then started throwing out other thuggish crap to see what sticks. I mean, make up your fu....g mind instead of just throwing out insults all the time. I might have to downgrade you from down syndrome to full MR with behavior issues. :crazy:

So much egg he got that salmonella.

:thumbsup:

Who got that double salmonella now :lol: :lol:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#891 » by dr3am » Tue Feb 9, 2021 2:15 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dr3am wrote:I been saying all season long the SeaCocks pretenders & Wilson is not an elite QB, Smh. Got Dey asses WAXED by the Giants at home in Seattle, way to stick it to them G-Men!

You also said early in the year that the Whiners were 1 of 4 teams from the NFC that could beat the Chiefs in the Super bowl. Then a few weeks later after the niners got WAXED by Miami and others that Tampa Bay would stomp through the NFC and Beat the Chiefs and also beat the Chiefs in week 10. Gronk and the GOAT would stomp all over the Chiefs. That was almost the exact time you posted that you were willing to bet $600.00 that Tampa bay would go all the way and beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Then as Tampa Bay falters in 3 weeks you put me and others on ignore because too much egg was building up on your face and then started throwing out other thuggish crap to see what sticks. I mean, make up your fu....g mind instead of just throwing out insults all the time. I might have to downgrade you from down syndrome to full MR with behavior issues. :crazy:

But, But regardless of your corny insults I was RIGHT & you are still Mr. WRONG :P that egg is binding your eyes coz you forgot how to log in now :lol: :lol: :lol:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#892 » by dr3am » Tue Feb 9, 2021 2:56 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Mahomes is currently the young Michael Jordan of the NFL. He's just getting Started. We have witnessed greatness on a differently level the past two years. Mahomes should of been in last year's Super Bowl, however barring injuries, there will be more to come.

No Mr WRONG just No, Michael Jordan went 6-0 in the Finals & I’m pretty sure if he was playing for the Chiefs he would at least put 1 Touchdown on the board & wouldn’t get outplayed by a 43 year old :rofl:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#893 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:56 am

dr3am
RealGM

Post#894 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:34 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Looks like Tom Brady and the Buc's didn't show up today. Love dr downsyndrome's Super Bowl Picks, lmao.

I do too coz after the game it left such a big egg on your face :lol:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#895 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:38 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:He's the absolute best QB in the Game today. Always had Staubach and Montana the best I ever saw till Mahomes came along. I believe Mahomes is going to do something never been done before, but saving it for the appropriate thread.

:clap: I agree with the Montana part & also I agree about Mahomes, he did absolutely do something never done before, he didn’t score a Touchdown against a team led by a 43 year old QB :rofl:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#896 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:50 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
dr3am wrote:@ El Turco I offered that bandwagoner $600 on the Super Bowl but he told me to get a trusting middle man :lol: :lol: what a pussy!

he is like last place in ats contest and predicted like 90 percent of divisions wrong, easy money betting against him.

we used to call him mr. wrong around here last year lol

12 of my 14 picks are still looking good. I don't think my picks are that far off at all. As far as the ATs goes, I have no idea how good or bad I'm doing. I don't waste hardly anytime on things that are free and don't require $$$$$$. If I felt it was any of your business or I had something to prove, I could have my two bookies call you to fill on all my bets, parlays and teases over the past 6 years. I have nothing to prove to you and dr suck buddy as neither one of you bring anything except insults, homophobia, name calling, trolling, derailing, ETC., to the general board. Your team sucks so bad you can't find another way to enjoy it except to act like a couple thugs. :nod:

What’s your bookies #? I want my damn $600 that you owe me & to see hear how much $ you’ve lost on Sunday
dr3am
RealGM

Post#897 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:58 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dr3am wrote:What a bs call, ok I’m done watching this one SmH.

Feel even better about the Saints or Tompa Bay reping the NFC in the Super Bowl

Still want to bet me $600.00 Tampa Bay wins the Super Bowl. I still want in on that action !!!

You don’t want in on this action Old man, hell you don’t even wanna log in :rofl:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#898 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:31 pm

dr3am wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dr3am wrote:What a bs call, ok I’m done watching this one SmH.

Feel even better about the Saints or Tompa Bay reping the NFC in the Super Bowl

Still want to bet me $600.00 Tampa Bay wins the Super Bowl. I still want in on that action !!!

You don’t want in on this action Old man, hell you don’t even wanna log in :rofl:

I guess you won't be logging in anytime soon. You are now on your second suspension, this time for 30 days, :nod: :lol: :rofl: :rofl2: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#899 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Aug 4, 2022 6:39 pm

jwise44 wrote:Wait, how did he know I like to stick things in bjjs butt?

:dontknow: :gossip: :thinking:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#900 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Detroit Lions >>>>>>>> Egals.

Return to The General NFL Board