5%

Total votes: 40

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,399

Re: NFC East 

Post#701 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:56 am

blazza18 wrote:Unlike Cowboys fans, I don't need to try and make my team relevant by reminiscing about things that happened over two decades ago.

:lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,429

Post#702 » by blazza18 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:18 am

I have to say though I am pretty jealous that Cowboys fans get to watch their super bowl wins on vcr and not in Ultra HD. Makes the game feel more authentic and classical that way.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#703 » by Mich3006 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:33 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:1. Eagles
2./3. Giants or Redskins
4. Cowboys

Unbridled enthusiasm. I like it.

No enthusiasm here and I´m NO Cowboys hater, I only pointed out my current rankings.

Gallup has to be a stud from day 1 because your receiving corps is one of the worst in the league IMO. You still have the top notch oline but too many glaring holes on both ends... and releasing Dez instead of useless Terrance Williams didn´t make it better tbh.

But like I said, it´s only my opinion... and the Cowboys would jump in the current power rankings if they can fetch Earl Thomas.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#704 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:29 pm

blazza18 wrote:I have to say though I am pretty jealous that Cowboys fans get to watch their super bowl wins on vcr and not in Ultra HD. Makes the game feel more authentic and classical that way.

Nah Brah. Video Conversion software makes transition to DVD a breeze. And Ultra HD is so doochy.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 3,956

NFC East 

Post#705 » by Mr B » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:45 pm

blazza18 wrote:Unlike Cowboys fans, I don't need to try and make my team relevant by reminiscing about things that happened over two decades ago.

Actually the National media does a great of doing that for the Cowboys not the fans. There’s a reason they’re always have the max number of nationally televised games, because people want to see them. You’d probably never admit it but I bet you even always tune in to watch when they’re on tv, so thanks for the rating buddy!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#706 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Mr B wrote:

Actually the National media does a great of doing that for the Cowboys not the fans. There’s a reason they’re always have the max number of nationally televised games, because people want to see them. You’d probably never admit it but I bet you even always tune in to watch when they’re on tv, so thanks for the rating buddy!

She can't help it. She's related to Steven A. Smith. :wink:
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#707 » by Mich3006 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Mr B wrote:

This year´s All or Nothing is by far the best IMO :wink:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,970

Post#708 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Ayatollah wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Watched episode 1 last night. Looking forward to having my groin kicked in over the next few nights.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#709 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:36 pm

59 years with an empty trophy case, I guess I don't blame you, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#710 » by Mich3006 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Watched episode 1 last night. Looking forward to having my groin kicked in over the next few nights.

Two things were obvious:

1) Money ain’t a thing (the „Star“ is crazy)
2) That Dez Bryant release should‘ve been no surprise
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#711 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Ayatollah wrote: the Cowboys would jump in the current power rankings if they can fetch Earl Thomas.

Earl a Cowboy? Yeah...no. :lol:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#712 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Mr B wrote:

I'm on episode 4. :D
Mr B
RealGM

Post#713 » by Mr B » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Ayatollah wrote: the Cowboys would jump in the current power rankings if they can fetch Earl Thomas.

Believe it or not, it’s still a possibility. When Earl doesn’t show up for camp the trade talks will really start to heat up. The price will likely start with a 4th round pick.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#714 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Believe it or not, it’s still a possibility. When Earl doesn’t show up for camp the trade talks will really start to heat up. The price will likely start with a 4th round pick.

Earl has said that he won't hold out. He's going to play this year out. If we don't sign him to an extension, then we will use the Franchise Tag on him next offseason. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but he's going to remain a Seahawk this season & very likely beyond that. This saga is over. Time to move on. :wink:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#715 » by Mr B » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Earl a Cowboy? Yeah...no. :lol:

Earl has said that he won't hold out. He's going to play this year out. If we don't sign him to an extension, then we will use the Franchise Tag on him next offseason. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but he's going to remain a Seahawk this season & very likely beyond that. This saga is over. Time to move on. :wink:

I guess we will see. He’s already mentioned that he wants to be a Cowboy. Has said it’s his favorite team and always been a dream to play for them.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#716 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:

I guess we will see. He’s already mentioned that he wants to be a Cowboy. Has said it’s his favorite team and always been a dream to play for them.

Earl just wants a new deal & to be paid. He made those comments because he thought that the team (Hawks) might move on from him. He has 1 year remaining on his deal. But, he can say whatever he wants. The Hawks have all the leverage here. He wont be hitting the open market.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#717 » by blazza18 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Otis' reply was very funny and original. Typical responses from the other two though.

I did always love to tune in to a Tony Romo trainwreck or Dez having a cry. So you've got me there.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#718 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue May 1, 2018 12:35 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

Instigator, :devil: :devil: :wavefinger: :winkgrin:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#719 » by Cactus Jack » Tue May 1, 2018 12:57 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Instigator, :devil: :devil: :wavefinger: :winkgrin:

Lol I just find the back & forth wildly entertaining.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#720 » by blazza18 » Tue May 1, 2018 1:01 am

A grown man acting like a 5 year old isn't that entertaining.

Return to The General NFL Board