NFC East

Moderators: bwgood77, Icness

Who will win the division next season?

Cowboys
9
56%
Eagles
1
6%
Giants
4
25%
Redskins
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

bsjaffe6
Freshman
Posts: 90
And1: 17
Joined: Jan 28, 2017
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#361 » by bsjaffe6 » Fri Feb 3, 2017 5:08 pm

i h see there has been a bunch of good news for Cowboys LB Jaylon Smith, even though i dont like the Cowboys i hope this young man can return to play
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#362 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Feb 3, 2017 8:01 pm

bsjaffe6 wrote:i h see there has been a bunch of good news for Cowboys LB Jaylon Smith, even though i dont like the Cowboys i hope this young man can return to play


We do too. And the recent news has been positive. Beyond the fact it's a plus for the Cowboys he's a good kid too. Gotta root for kids like him.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#363 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Feb 3, 2017 8:39 pm

bsjaffe6 wrote:see i expect Jay Cutler and Tyrod Taylor both to be available and both can run the Washington offense just as well as Kirk, yeah they have their flaws but they will work and be less expensive and you can win with these guys

not saying they are better but for me teams don't need superstar qb's to win they need balanced teams to win


Looks like Kap will be available in March.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bsjaffe6
Freshman
Posts: 90
And1: 17
Joined: Jan 28, 2017
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#364 » by bsjaffe6 » Sat Feb 4, 2017 8:24 pm

not sure what to do with him he needs a very good team around him so maybe the skins but i think if the bills release taylor he would fit there as he used to not having great receiving options
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#365 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Feb 6, 2017 1:55 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bsjaffe6 wrote:see i expect Jay Cutler and Tyrod Taylor both to be available and both can run the Washington offense just as well as Kirk, yeah they have their flaws but they will work and be less expensive and you can win with these guys

not saying they are better but for me teams don't need superstar qb's to win they need balanced teams to win


Looks like Kap will be available in March.

:lol: :rofl: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#366 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Redskins appear to be losing D.Jackson and P. Garcon, lmao.
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#367 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 am

Victor Cruz and Jennings have been let go by the Giants.
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#368 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bsjaffe6 wrote:i h see there has been a bunch of good news for Cowboys LB Jaylon Smith, even though i dont like the Cowboys i hope this young man can return to play


We do too. And the recent news has been positive. Beyond the fact it's a plus for the Cowboys he's a good kid too. Gotta root for kids like him.

If this kid is healthy and all as advertised playing next to Sean Lee, LB won't be a weak area on our defense anymore.
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 547
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#369 » by Mr B » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 pm

I'm still skeptical. He's still wearing the brace on his leg. No one in NFL history has ever played with that injury or that type of brace. There is a huge difference between running (and even cutting) with that brace and playing LB in the NFL at an elite level.
bsjaffe6
Freshman
Posts: 90
And1: 17
Joined: Jan 28, 2017
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#370 » by bsjaffe6 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:41 pm

True Mr B but he's making progress and as fan thats great to see
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 547
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#371 » by Mr B » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 am

bsjaffe6 wrote:True Mr B but he's making progress and as fan thats great to see


I agree, it's definitely great to see and encouraging. I'm just skeptical that he will be ready by the start of the season. I would prefer that the team prepare as if he's not going to be there. Then if he is there then all the better. For example, if Zach Cunningham is there at 28 I would LOVE for the Cowboys to take him. Having him next to Sean Lee would give the Cowboys a very dynamic pair of LB's. then if Jaylon actually is ready they could easily have the best trio of LB's in the league. I just don't want them to pass on an elite LB prospect because they think they have Jaylon in the bag.
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#372 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Jerry and Jimmy up in a tree, k i s s i n g :kiss ! You don't suppose, hummm.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 13,865
And1: 6,134
Joined: Jan 07, 2010
Location: Houston, TX
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#373 » by jwise44 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Bjj and Jwise up in a tree, k i s s i n g :kiss ! You don't suppose, hummm.

Fixed
ROCKETS TEXANS ASTROS KNICKS

lifelong cavs
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 547
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#374 » by Mr B » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:48 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Jerry and Jimmy up in a tree, k i s s i n g :kiss ! You don't suppose, hummm.


No chance. Jimmy has a cush job, making tons of money without having to invest the time it takes as a head coach. Also it's just a matter of time before they're talking crap about each other again.
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#375 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:18 am

jwise44 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Bjj and Jwise up in a tree, k i s s i n g :kiss ! You don't suppose, hummm.

Fixed

You would never go back to women, :lol:
User avatar
Otis Driftwood
Analyst
Posts: 3,499
And1: 1,038
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
       

Re: NFC East 

Post#376 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:06 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Jerry and Jimmy up in a tree, k i s s i n g :kiss ! You don't suppose, hummm.



Nope.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
User avatar
imdaman99
Ballboy
Posts: 46
And1: 17
Joined: Sep 28, 2012
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#377 » by imdaman99 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Franchise tag on JPP :rock:
Mr B
Veteran
Posts: 2,999
And1: 547
Joined: Nov 20, 2014
         

Re: NFC East 

Post#378 » by Mr B » Wed Mar 1, 2017 12:15 am

imdaman99 wrote:Franchise tag on JPP :rock:


That was a bit surprising and I'm sure JPP was not happy about that at all.
User avatar
imdaman99
Ballboy
Posts: 46
And1: 17
Joined: Sep 28, 2012
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#379 » by imdaman99 » Wed Mar 1, 2017 4:18 am

Mr B wrote:
imdaman99 wrote:Franchise tag on JPP :rock:


That was a bit surprising and I'm sure JPP was not happy about that at all.

Pretty sure they did it so y'all don't snipe him :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,809
And1: 696
Joined: Oct 18, 2014
     

Re: NFC East 

Post#380 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 1, 2017 4:48 pm

Please, don't get any wrong ideas. Cowboys are not interested in JPP and neither am I. I think its great you guys kept him. :lol:

Return to The General NFL Board