Steelers
50%

Total votes: 14

RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Re: AFC North 

Post#61 » by RavenMad31 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:21 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Going into this upcoming, does anyone get the feeling the Steeler's are going to go on a magical ride this season? Ben almost retired and perhaps is back for his last season. Rooney passes away so I can see the patch going on the uniforms this year in his recognition and contribution to not only to the Steeler's, but football. I can for see this team playing on high intensity and emotion all year based just on that despite their pourous defense.

Damn it, bjj. I never thought of that angle. I was thinking 30 million tied up in a knucklehead wr and rb, a mental block when it comes to the Patriots, a qb who is half checked out, a division rival who's had their number for the last three or four years and a coach who is starting to be scrutinized. That's how I want to see things, but now you have me paranoid.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,562

Post#62 » by hermes » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 pm

might as well get this one too, not much going on in either north apparently
shawn_hemp
Starter
And1: 1,194

Post#63 » by shawn_hemp » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 pm

anyone think that the Steelers won't win the division this year?

I thought they were good before they got Joe Haden, so that only makes them better I assume. Anyone know why the Browns let Haden go?
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#64 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:28 pm

shawn_hemp wrote:anyone think that the Steelers won't win the division this year?

I thought they were good before they got Joe Haden, so that only makes them better I assume. Anyone know why the Browns let Haden go?

The two Browns fans I know both said the same thing... salary dump along with his history of not being able to stay healthy. One of them also said it gives the Browns cap space to cut Brock Lobster and eat his salary. Not sure about that one but I suppose there is a little logic there.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,232

Post#65 » by Papi_swav » Sun Sep 3, 2017 7:08 pm

shawn_hemp wrote:anyone think that the Steelers won't win the division this year?

Ravens fan says they won't... I think it comes down to the wire between Ravens/Steelers like almost every other year. Ravens defense will be top 5 without question, the offense is all up to inconsistent Joe Flacco. He has better options this year with Woodhead, Macklin and healthy tight ends.

I think Haden is overrated but Steelers offense will be top notch again, they have too many weapons. Ravens added a bunch of CBs and safeties that can match up with Steelers so we will see.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,241

Post#66 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Sep 5, 2017 3:12 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Going into this upcoming, does anyone get the feeling the Steeler's are going to go on a magical ride this season? Ben almost retired and perhaps is back for his last season. Rooney passes away so I can see the patch going on the uniforms this year in his recognition and contribution to not only to the Steeler's, but football. I can for see this team playing on high intensity and emotion all year based just on that despite their pourous defense.

Damn it, bjj. I never thought of that angle. I was thinking 30 million tied up in a knucklehead wr and rb, a mental block when it comes to the Patriots, a qb who is half checked out, a division rival who's had their number for the last three or four years and a coach who is starting to be scrutinized. That's how I want to see things, but now you have me paranoid.

Steelers run away with the division this year. Hayden is a huge upgrade for their putrid defense.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,241

Post#67 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 7, 2017 2:04 pm

I'm even starting to feel bad for the Browns now. They just can't ever catch a break. Myles Garrett out for about 7 weeks now. I think this team is jinxed.

Return to The General NFL Board