Fantasy Football Podcast

Moderator: bwgood77

NevaGivinKnixUp
Pro Prospect
And1: 239

Fantasy Football Podcast 

Post#1 » by NevaGivinKnixUp » Wed Feb 1, 2017 5:50 pm

Hey guys,

Apologies to the mods if this is out of place. I'm new to the football board. I'm usually off suffering in the Knicks forum. I've have the priveledge in being a part of a charity based fantasy football podcast, called SleeperWire. We are the official podcast of Sleeperbot which is a app and fantasy football community which holds over 100k members. I recommend any one serious about Fantasy Football to join.

Here's why I am here.

SleeperWire is looking for new content, I myself am the chief business officer and co host, we currently have over 116k downloads from this past season and guest such as Dave Richard from CBS Sports, Chris Harris, Mike "HItman" Wright, NFL's Marcus Grant, Superbowl winner Arthur Whitttington and more.

We are currently attempting to develop youtube content and premium subscriptions for next season. Also looking for serious host in South Florida, Fort lauderdale/Miami area.

It's a great opportunity to join before we really take off.

Please respond here or via email if mods want to lock this up. Prophethus@gmail.com

Here is our podbean page, also on iTunes, stitcher. I recommend one of the Great Debate shows, easy listen https://sleeperwire.podbean.com

"Oh well, adversity is the best teacher"

Return to The General NFL Board