How the NFL is out to screw your favorite team with the schedule

Moderator: bwgood77

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Re: How the NFL is out to screw your favorite team with the schedule 

Post#21 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:49 pm

TheOnlyQuayH wrote:New England's schedule this year is a little harder than usually but still manageable. I do not like that we have to play on the road 3 games in a row. I guess that's what you get when you're the defending champs.

Patriots still have all those AFC East games to fall back on. They should survive the grind.

#Courage
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#22 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

bsjaffe6 wrote:The Redskins first four games are not Friendly maybe 1 win maybe 2 if captain Kirk wants the big money here is chance guide the skins to 3 wins in the first 4 and get them into the play-offs and win at least 1 game then he gets his pay otherwise cut him loose

Enjoy this season. Because once you let KC fly, the Redskins will be returning to the toilet while Bruce Allen finds new and creative ways to screw them up.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#23 » by RavenMad31 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:26 am

bsjaffe6 wrote:The Redskins first four games are not Friendly maybe 1 win maybe 2 if captain Kirk wants the big money here is chance guide the skins to 3 wins in the first 4 and get them into the play-offs and win at least 1 game then he gets his pay otherwise cut him loose

Are you sure you like the Redskins? Cut him loose? Really? You haven't had a QB take you all to two straight seasons over .500 since Gus for President did it in the mid-'90s. He is possibly the best QB you've had since Mark Rypien and I'm not even sure Rypien was that good. He threw for 4900 yards last year. Get that idiot Dan Snyder on the phone and get him to pay this man. If they let Cousins slip away, I'd seriously find another team to root for if I was a Redskins fan.
bsjaffe6
Freshman
And1: 17

Post#24 » by bsjaffe6 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 pm

well i would cut him loose as long as he demand 25+ million a year to be a qb 19-20 is what he should get the teams that pay huge money to qb's like the colts just did find it hard to build a team around him i'm perfectly happy not overpaying for qb but sadly in todays NFL qb's get paid stupid money
hell i expect the Redskins to be a sucky team for awhile with or without Kirk the owner, ceo thing is a mess i'd like them both gone

Return to The General NFL Board