College player kidnapped for 40 hours and beaten

Moderator: bwgood77

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,414

College player kidnapped for 40 hours and beaten 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Not NFL related, but football related...as some guys kidnapped this guy for 40 hours, beating him and basically torturing him....unbelievable story...

Niko Kollias watched his blood swirl down the bathtub drain. There was so much. And it was coming from so many places. His head. Both of his legs. And the gaping cuts where they had sliced the webbing between his toes.

Even more blood was coating the clothing iron sitting on the sink. He didn't know where they'd put the hedge clippers; he was just glad they were gone. He could still see the roll of duct tape nearby, covered with the bloody fingerprints they'd left behind when they taped his hands and feet together before slamming the rebar and heavy metal pipes down onto him, over and over again. His khaki pants and ripped University of Rochester Football T-shirt sat crumpled in the corner, the blue and yellow of his college colors turning brown as his blood began to oxidize in the fabric.

In the minutes after the raid, Ciminelli caught a look at Kollias and his teammate. "The one thing that stood out to me is the almost blank stare they both had on their faces," Ciminelli said. "I've been around a long time. I've seen a lot of things. This one is really in a class by itself in terms of the level of physical and psychological torture. It was as bad as a horror movie."

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19760676/university-rochester-football-player-kidnapped-tortured-40-hours
CjayC
RealGM
And1: 1,141

Re: College player kidnapped for 40 hours and beaten 

Post#2 » by CjayC » Wed Jul 5, 2017 7:07 am

F'ed up story.

Thank goodness every piece of garbage involved get to think it over behind bars for a long time.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#3 » by Slava » Wed Jul 5, 2017 8:09 am

Its unconscionable that the two scumbag coaches and the university president are still employed at the school.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#4 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Jul 5, 2017 3:58 pm

Whoa, now that's a f**kin horror story
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#5 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jul 6, 2017 1:34 pm

So... by simply addressing Isaiah Smith up front, none of this would have happened. No different than had Baylor addressed "players" like Tevin Elliott up front...

I agree with Slava on this. How these coaches and the university president still have jobs defies logic. You bring in "students" that place your entire student body in peril and look the other way - you should be fired.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#6 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Jul 6, 2017 3:48 pm

The university denies involvement. But they've got the coaches name on the bail papers. He was fired, so theyre trying to blame him. But I know coaching salaries. A Rochester football coach ain't forkin up the cash from his own pocket.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
War Machine
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#7 » by War Machine » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 am

Horrible. Time to lock those scumbags in a room full of inmates and let them go to work.
bmurph128
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,625

Post#8 » by bmurph128 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Holy ****. That's insane.

Not sure how you even begin to get over something like that

Return to The General NFL Board