Post#181 » by Dr Positivity » Tue May 1, 2018 2:32 pm

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Re: Turning around the Browns 

Post#182 » by FNQ » Tue May 1, 2018 11:52 pm

FNQ wrote:
Funny thing is that Mayfield may have been there at 4. Would all depend on the Giants and if they would have taken Chubb over trading the pick.

Welp.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/01/agent-says-patriots-considered-trading-up-to-no-2-for-baker-mayfield/

So it seems that if the Browns wanted Mayfield, they had to pick him 1, because he wouldnt have even been there at #3.
BudTugly
Veteran
And1: 1,544

Post#183 » by BudTugly » Fri May 11, 2018 3:36 am

[url]
Read on Twitter
/photo/1[/url]
BudTugly
Veteran

Post#184 » by BudTugly » Fri May 11, 2018 3:50 am

Browns last championship QB

BudTugly
Veteran

Post#185 » by BudTugly » Fri May 18, 2018 5:23 am

Browns got Hard Knocks or the other way around. I don’t know who wins here.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#186 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 am

Read on Twitter
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,585

Post#187 » by Mamba Mentality » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Jarvis Landry:

"You'll be lucky if we don't score 40 on you," he said. "If we get everyone playing to their potential, we can win the Super Bowl this year."

:crazy:
BudTugly
Veteran

Post#188 » by BudTugly » Tue Aug 7, 2018 5:55 am

Myles looking very confident.
Vee-Rex
Starter
And1: 2,667

Post#189 » by Vee-Rex » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Vee-Rex wrote:Hoping for a Cousins signing (yeah I know, super unlikely), but the QB I want most in this draft is Baker Mayfield. Best QB prospect I've seen in awhile.

Just wanna quote my post from February before the draft.

And I will quote it when he wins his first super bowl.

And I will quote it when he reaches the HOF.

:D
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#190 » by RavenMad31 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:02 am

Vee-Rex wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:Hoping for a Cousins signing (yeah I know, super unlikely), but the QB I want most in this draft is Baker Mayfield. Best QB prospect I've seen in awhile.

Since I'm half paying attention to the Jets game at the moment, let me get in on this. The Browns actively traded out of a draft offering Carson Wentz and a great top few picks to pick Corey Coleman. They then had their shot at Watson, though I give that a pass since he ripped his leg up and Garrett should be good. This year, all they had to do was to walk up to the podium and select Sam Darnold and the last two decades could have been forgotten. There will be no Super Bowls for the Browns and Baker Mayfield. We can revisit this once a few seasons pass. :lol:
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#191 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Read on Twitter

And just like that the Browns get better.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM

Post#192 » by Mamba Mentality » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:14 pm

Damn Todd Haley got canned as well. Cleveland doing a full overhaul.
BudTugly
Veteran

Post#193 » by BudTugly » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:09 am

The Regime wrote:Damn Todd Haley got canned as well. Cleveland doing a full overhaul.

And suddenly we have an offense. Neither of those clowns should ever get a job again. I didn’t know if Hue was a bum until a couple weeks ago but had no idea Todd was this much of an infighting douche. They had to trade Hyde away just to force Todd to play Chubb who is plainly better.

Kitchens n Williams are so much better and this job will be coveted going into the offseason. Things are looking up in the Land.
BudTugly
Veteran

Post#194 » by BudTugly » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:Hoping for a Cousins signing (yeah I know, super unlikely), but the QB I wasnt most in this draft is Baker Mayfield. Best QB prospect I've seen in awhile.

Since I'm half paying attention to the Jets game at the moment, let me get in on this. The Browns actively traded out of a draft offering Carson Wentz and a great top few picks to pick Corey Coleman. They then had their shot at Watson, though I give that a pass since he ripped his leg up and Garrett should be good. This year, all they had to do was to walk up to the podium and select Sam Darnold and the last two decades could have been forgotten. There will be no Super Bowls for the Browns and Baker Mayfield. We can revisit this once a few seasons pass. :lol:

Read on Twitter

Thanks for playing, son.
Vee-Rex
Starter
And1: 2,667

Post#195 » by Vee-Rex » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:00 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:

You still around, boyo?
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#196 » by RavenMad31 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:57 am

Vee-Rex wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:

You still around, boyo?

Ah yes! Thanks for quoting this. Let the record show that Mayfield is so far the best QB pick of this year's draft. I reserve the right to come back and laugh if it all goes south somehow, but god dang, that is wrong so far. That might not even happen because my team is starting a dude who can't throw and if we tossed a Super Bowl MVP for hot garbage, I may never talk crap again to anyone about anything.
BudTugly
Veteran

Post#197 » by BudTugly » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Vee-Rex wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

You still around, boyo?

Ah yes! Thanks for quoting this. Let the record show that Mayfield is so far the best QB pick of this year's draft. I reserve the right to come back and laugh if it all goes south somehow, but god dang, that is wrong so far. That might not even happen because my team is starting a dude who can't throw and if we tossed a Super Bowl MVP for hot garbage, I may never talk crap again to anyone about anything.

It is my opinion that to this point Lamar is the 2nd or 3rd best rookie QB. If that dude puts in the work and gets his feet right he will be the steal of this draft. He is accurate when his feet are set.

Return to The General NFL Board