Post#41 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:46 am

Meet your NFC East Champs!!
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,284

Re: Week 6 Matchups and Games Discussion 

Post#42 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Meet your NFC East Champs!!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo :vent: :kissmybutt: :upset: :rolleyes:
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#43 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 am

Well ****. Really wasn't a fan of a few calls made in that game (not kicking at the end of the first half, throwing on 3rd and 4th and 1, wasting a timeout). But it's hard to be too disappointed about how the team played, especially on a Thursday after taking down two of the top teams in the league on the road.

The Eagles are REALLY damn good. That was the first full Eagles game I've watched this season, and I'm very impressed, don't be surprised if these two teams meet again in the playoffs. You can tell that they're still a bit young and need more discipline, they bailed the Panthers out with several boneheaded penalties. But if they clean that up, watch out.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#44 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 am

bleu wrote:Well ****. Really wasn't a fan of a few calls made in that game (not kicking at the end of the first half, throwing on 3rd and 4th and 1, wasting a timeout). But it's hard to be too disappointed about how the team played, especially on a Thursday after taking down two of the top teams in the league on the road.

The Eagles are REALLY damn good. That was the first full Eagles game I've watched this season, and I'm very impressed, don't be surprised if these two teams meet again in the playoffs. You can tell that they're still a bit young and need more discipline, they bailed the Panthers out with several boneheaded penalties. But if they clean that up, watch out.

Hate to burst your bubble bleu, but I don't see your Panther's as a playoff team with that defense and major lack of a running game.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,623

Post#45 » by blazza18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 am

Scoreline doesn't show it but we completely owned that game.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:57 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:Well ****. Really wasn't a fan of a few calls made in that game (not kicking at the end of the first half, throwing on 3rd and 4th and 1, wasting a timeout). But it's hard to be too disappointed about how the team played, especially on a Thursday after taking down two of the top teams in the league on the road.

Hate to burst your bubble bleu, but I don't see your Panther's as a playoff team with that defense and major lack of a running game.

I know you're joking. Road wins against the Pats and the Lions, and a very close one with the team that's going to easily win the NFC East? You're way off. The run game is a concern, but the defense? Come on, bjj. They currently rank 3rd in yards per game, 9th in yards per game, and 5th in pass yards per game even after facing Brees, Brady, Stafford, and Wentz.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Post#47 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:59 am

bleu wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

I know you're joking. Road wins against the Pats and the Lions, and a very close one with the team that's going to easily win the NFC East? You're way off. The run game is a concern, but the defense? Come on, bjj. They currently rank 3rd in yards per game, 9th in yards per game, and 5th in pass yards per game even after facing Brees, Brady, Stafford, and Wentz.

Carolina is a good team. Bjj is just butt-hurt his team ain't winning that division. :P :naaa:
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#48 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 am

blazza18 wrote:Scoreline doesn't show it but we completely owned that game.

Strongly disagree. The Panthers won the time of possession, and the yardage was almost even in every category. Now had the Eagles not committed 10 penalties, things might have been a little different. But it was far from "owning" the game.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#49 » by blazza18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 am

Two TD's created from laughable penalties. The officiating was horribly one sided.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#50 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 am

blazza18 wrote:Two TD's created from laughable penalties. The officiating was horribly one sided.

Actually, Carolina the 4th least penalized team in the league, while Philly is the 2nd highest. Philly has a ton of talent, but they committed boneheaded penalty after boneheaded penalty, like they were trying to keep themselves out of it. You know what causes "one sided" officiating? A team being undisciplined and committing a **** ton of penalties, when another is disciplined and doesn't.

They won, and were the better team tonight, but there was no "clearly" about it. Especially with Whittaker and Kuchely out.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#51 » by blazza18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:20 am

Just take the L, dude.
blazza18
RealGM

Post#52 » by blazza18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:23 am

Lmao. Panthers got away with murder while we were called for everything.

Read on Twitter
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#53 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:25 am

Loving the Smack talk!!

Btw, I got you Bleu this week in fantasy. It's on!! :nod:
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#54 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Loving the Smack talk!!

Btw, I got you Bleu this week in fantasy. It's on!! :nod:

Bring it on! I'm still undefeated, this week isn't looking super great though with Mixon, Green, and Prescott on bye. It's projected to be really close though!
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#55 » by bleu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:45 am

blazza18 wrote:Lmao. Panthers got away with murder while we were called for everything.

Read on Twitter

Damn, I've never seen anyone bitch so much about officiating after a win. I guess that's why everyone hates Philly fans?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#56 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:58 am

Philly fans are great! One of the funniest things you'll ever see. :lol:

blazza18
RealGM

Post#57 » by blazza18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 am

I mean when one team is getting called for ticky tac fouls and the other isn't, you bet your ass I'm going to bitch about the officiating.
therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,095

Post#58 » by therealbig3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:08 am

Gotta say, pleasantly surprised the Eagles played so well and beat Carolina. Didn't really think we were there yet, and while I have thought that Carson Wentz definitely has "it" and has the potential to be a franchise QB, I didn't think he was at that level yet...but he's proving me wrong. I think he might be there already.

13 TDs vs 3 INTs so far this season. Very excited about how fast he's progressed.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#59 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 pm

bleu wrote:
blazza18 wrote:Lmao. Panthers got away with murder while we were called for everything.

Read on Twitter

Damn, I've never seen anyone bitch so much about officiating after a win. I guess that's why everyone hates Philly fans?

Ya think. They're just plain and simple, miserable folks.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#60 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bleu wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Hate to burst your bubble bleu, but I don't see your Panther's as a playoff team with that defense and major lack of a running game.

Carolina is a good team. Bjj is just butt-hurt his team ain't winning that division. :P :naaa:

Go Saints and Rams, :wink: :lol:

Return to The General NFL Board