OBJ available?!?! Would you offer #4?

Moderator: bwgood77

Wisky4life
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,072

Re: OBJ available?!?! Would you offer #4? 

Post#21 » by Wisky4life » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:32 am

If I was the Browns, I would think hard about offering the #1 and #4 for OBJ and the #2

Or just #4 for OBJ???? I doubt they take only 2nds and later picks.
“We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” –Jason Kidd
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#22 » by Mich3006 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:13 am

Wisky4life wrote:If I was the Browns, I would think hard about offering the #1 and #4 for OBJ and the #2

Or just #4 for OBJ???? I doubt they take only 2nds and later picks.

#4 and a 3rd rd pick would seal the deal, no doubt about that.

I think Beckham would re-sign in Cleveland, which is an important fact for every team. I doubt he´d stay for long in Buffalo though...

The Regime wrote:
FNQ wrote:
The Regime wrote:I don't buy the OBJ trade rumors at all. What was the point of bringing back Eli if the Giants plans were to rebuild all along? You cant tell me those pictures are a valid enough reason to get rid of a top 3 wideout who hasn't even entered the prime of his career.

Plus ain't no one surrendering two first round picks...OBJ will remain a Giant.

The fact that they put a price on him, one year before FA, with the relationship careening downwards at this pace.. tells me that he wont be a Giant.

I dont think its much different than Jimmy G and the Pats, and it woulda taken 2 1sts for Jimmy G before. But then reality sets in, and its better than having a division in the locker room. I think teams could get OBJ for a 2018 1st (even as low as the Rams or Jax 1st)

But isn't that what the Giants are doing by putting him up for trade? I've heard nothing but good things about him when it comes to preparation and training. Despite his personality, and off the field shenanigans, I'd say he has a strong locker room presence and he's respected by the vast majority.

There were frictions as well, especially with the whole kicking net bs... and OBJ is complaining about his contract the last two seasons.

But in the end, he stays in New York. Giants will give him what he want, he´s money on and off the field.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#23 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:13 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:And after listening to Jerry stutter and stammer his way through a simple question about meeting with Dez that in the past he would have easily dismissed...

I’ll be utterly shocked if Dez is on this team in July.

Psst...Verlander vs Hamels tomorrow.

Hell yes.

:nod:

Closest the Rangers will be to first place all season I fear... but the radio shall be on at work.

Because it’s #OpeningDay
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to The General NFL Board