LeSean McCoy Allegations

Moderator: bwgood77

MVPofDC
Sophomore
And1: 157

LeSean McCoy Allegations 

Post#1 » by MVPofDC » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Read on Twitter

EDIT: I'm still relatively new to these forums and if the picture is against forum rules please remove.

Read on Twitter
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,589

Re: LeSean McCoy Allegations 

Post#2 » by Mamba Mentality » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 pm

He claims he hasn't seen these people in months, but the woman claims this happened yesterday. It shouldn't take long for the facts to come to light. Based on those pictures, and Shady's reputation, it's hard for me to give him the benefit of the doubt...
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#3 » by Ballerhogger » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm

not looking , see what the truth brings.
Slim Tubby
Starter
And1: 1,764

Post#4 » by Slim Tubby » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Either she planned all this out to extort money from McCoy or he's the biggest POS on the planet. What I don't understand is how he was unable to get her removed from a house that HE owned and she had no equity in. They call that trespassing or squatting up here in MN.
Glen Taylor: "Is this moron #1 (Layden)? Put moron #2 (Thibs) on the phone."
Mags FTW
RealGM
And1: 7,327

Post#5 » by Mags FTW » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:What I don't understand is how he was unable to get her removed from a house that HE owned and she had no equity in. They call that trespassing or squatting up here in MN.

If someone lives in a house long enough to establish residency, they need to be kicked out through an eviction process just as if they were on a lease and paying rent.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#6 » by Slava » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 am

That's all kinds of **** up. McCoy is far from a stand up guy but this level of douchebaggery is unprecedented and a bit too hard to believe at face value.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
TheGOATWill
Analyst
And1: 3,810

Post#7 » by TheGOATWill » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 pm

i am most fascinated with the idea that this chick has been squatting in this dude's house for over a year. this is going to get a lot worse.
Slim Tubby
Starter

Post#8 » by Slim Tubby » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Mags FTW wrote:
Slim Tubby wrote:What I don't understand is how he was unable to get her removed from a house that HE owned and she had no equity in. They call that trespassing or squatting up here in MN.

If someone lives in a house long enough to establish residency, they need to be kicked out through an eviction process just as if they were on a lease and paying rent.

Thanks for clarifying...I didn't know that.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Post#9 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:35 pm

I'm thinking she set it up and is trying to cash in. Why would McCoy send a dude to beat her up on the day she was likely getting kicked out by the court? The whole squatter thing also makes me think she would be the type to be after his $$$. She has way more to gain here
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#10 » by Mags FTW » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:I'm thinking she set it up and is trying to cash in. Why would McCoy send a dude to beat her up on the day she was likely getting kicked out by the court?

To get the jewelry back.
Slim Tubby
Starter

Post#11 » by Slim Tubby » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

It's probably as simple as whomever unplugged the security cameras is the one at fault but good luck trying to prove that. This just smells of a money grab by the gal. Ironically, I just watched a re-run of NYPD Blue where a lady had her own brother beat the crap out of her in her hotel room saying it was intruder so she could get a huge settlement from the hotel. Hmmm...
SpotMe3pts
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#12 » by SpotMe3pts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am

"If" there is evidence (no bull **** evidence), that he was involved in any way with this, he is done, time to look for another type of employment. O'l Roger will make an example of him.
righterwriter
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,536

Post#13 » by righterwriter » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 am

Slim Tubby wrote:It's probably as simple as whomever unplugged the security cameras is the one at fault but good luck trying to prove that. This just smells of a money grab by the gal. Ironically, I just watched a re-run of NYPD Blue where a lady had her own brother beat the crap out of her in her hotel room saying it was intruder so she could get a huge settlement from the hotel. Hmmm...

I'm sure the jewelry that was stolen was worth a whole lot of money. Taking a horrible beating as part of a devious conspiracy, where she'd have to provide proof that McCoy ordered the attack in order to get money in a civil case, seems like a bit of a stretch.

We can wait a bit for the facts to come out, but unless this IG model is an evil genius that's concocted this amazing plan while willingly allowing her face to get smashed up, then it doesn't look great for Shady.
Mags FTW
RealGM

Post#14 » by Mags FTW » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm

SpotMe3pts wrote:"If" there is evidence (no bull **** evidence), that he was involved in any way with this, he is done, time to look for another type of employment. O'l Roger will make an example of him.

He has bigger problems than an NFL suspension if there’s evidence he conspired to commit an Armed Robbery/Home Invasion.
Slim Tubby
Starter

Post#15 » by Slim Tubby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Mags FTW wrote:
SpotMe3pts wrote:"If" there is evidence (no bull **** evidence), that he was involved in any way with this, he is done, time to look for another type of employment. O'l Roger will make an example of him.

He has bigger problems than an NFL suspension if there’s evidence he conspired to commit an Armed Robbery/Home Invasion.

If McCoy is in fact guilty of coordinating the attack, would he be the first person ever charged with "breaking and entering" into their own home? :o
SpotMe3pts
Ballboy

Post#16 » by SpotMe3pts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:
Mags FTW wrote:

If McCoy is in fact guilty of coordinating the attack, would he be the first person ever charged with "breaking and entering" into their own home? :o

Now that's a funny, but interesting question! :lol:
SpotMe3pts
Ballboy

Post#17 » by SpotMe3pts » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:47 pm

You can't make this stuff up!
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#18 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Slim Tubby wrote:
Mags FTW wrote:

I don't know, wouldn't it be more like conspiracy to commit armed robbery and assault? Something like that.

Anyways, she probably made it all up because who wouldn't gladly let someone pistol whip them in exchange for some dolla dolla Bills, ya'll?
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.

Return to The General NFL Board