Your Top 10 QBs?

Moderator: bwgood77

LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,191

Re: Your Top 10 QBs? 

Post#61 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Mar 4, 2020 7:10 pm

OGLife wrote:I except a lot of movement with this list at the end of the season. Mine going in is:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Jared Goff
3. Tom Brady
4. Jared Wentz
5. Deshaun Watson
7. Jimmy Graoppolo
8. Andrew Luck
9. Drew Brees
10. Russell Wilson

Honourable mentions: Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, Cam Newton, Ben Roethlisberger

I would add mahomes
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,330

Post#62 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Mar 5, 2020 3:14 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
El Turco wrote:He could go as high as 6th tbh

6? Wow. That's pretty good for someone so "Mediocre".

:rofl: :rofl2: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#63 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Apr 5, 2020 3:28 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
1) Mahomes
2) Brees
3) Wilson
4) Rodgers
5) Brady
6) Watson
7) Tannahill
8) Prescott
9) Ryan
10) Stafford
SmashMouthRod
Rookie
And1: 210

Post#64 » by SmashMouthRod » Mon Apr 6, 2020 1:31 am

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Russell Wilson
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Deshaun Watson
7. Lamar Jackson
8. Dak Prescott
9. Aaron Rodgers
10. Matthew Stafford
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,472

Post#65 » by Cactus Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm

GTR11 wrote:Who's your top ten list?

Cactus Jack wrote:1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Brees
5. Rodgers
6. Brady
7. Watson
8. Prescott
9. Cousins
10. Ryan
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#66 » by Mamba Mentality » Fri May 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Kyler Murray is going to sneak into a bunch of top 10's by seasons end. From a pure production/fantasy perspective he's got top 3 upside.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#67 » by GTR11 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Brees
5. Rodgers
6. Brady
7. Watson
8. Prescott
9. Cousins
10. Ryan

Cousins and Dak? :o
There's no way in the world those two better than Stafford, Rivers, Ben or Cam. People got extra short memory or selective one for sure.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#68 » by GTR11 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:Kyler Murray is going to sneak into a bunch of top 10's by seasons end. From a pure production/fantasy perspective he's got top 3 upside.

Agreed. I think Cards will make some noise this year. They weren't easy out last year, with some help and different approach this year I think they'll pull out few upsets and make that West division very interesting.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,722

Post#69 » by Mamba Mentality » Fri May 22, 2020 9:11 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:Kyler Murray is going to sneak into a bunch of top 10's by seasons end. From a pure production/fantasy perspective he's got top 3 upside.

Agreed. I think Cards will make some noise this year. They weren't easy out last year, with some help and different approach this year I think they'll pull out few upsets and make that West division very interesting.

Yup. They added arguably the best wr in the league, finally have a legit rb in the backfield, and will almost certainly improve their red zone efficiency which ranked in the bottom 5 last season...all signs point to a breakout season for Kyler. Sad thing is he probably wont get the notoriety that he deserves because the NFC West is an absolute bloodbath and that Cardinals defense is going to make it tough to win games although I love the Isiah Simmons pickup.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#70 » by GTR11 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:19 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:
GTR11 wrote:

they added arguably the best wr in the league, finally have a legit rb in the backfield, and will almost certainly improve their red zone efficiency which ranked in the bottom 5 last season...all signs point to a breakout season for Kyler

He's mad shifty and made a lot of plays with his legs. I need to see how that o.line going to perform before giving them any props. That d been a huge issue as well, they didn't want to play last year at all. I think they'll pull out 5+ wins but they got ways to go before anything.
Kyler will put up some big numbers for sure. He's Russ 2.0 imo and will be problem for years to come.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#71 » by Cactus Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 10:14 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Brees
5. Rodgers
6. Brady
7. Watson
8. Prescott
9. Cousins
10. Ryan

There's no way in the world those two better than Stafford, Rivers, Ben or Cam. People got extra short memory or selective one for sure.

Stafford is debatable. Ben was also hurt. But yeah, they sure are. Dak was very strong last season. Same goes for Cousins. Both we're very good. Cam is a shell of himself. Hasn't been good in 2-3 years. Rivers was straight bad last year. Clearly declining.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#72 » by GTR11 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:53 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Stafford is debatable. Ben was also hurt. But yeah, they sure are. Dak was very strong last season. Same goes for Cousins. Both we're very good. Cam is a shell of himself. Hasn't been good in 2-3 years. Rivers was straight bad last year. Clearly declining.

Vikes and Boys were in top four to come out the NFC before the season started. How in the hell they had good season. Cousins was called out during last season by his teammates, Dak got his coach fired. Go check sb nation boys blog aka BTB and refresh your memory. Dak was trash last year. Winning because and winning in spite is what get most confused.
Do you really think Boys would've won 8 games if they were in any other division? Hell no.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,570

Post#73 » by hermes » Sat May 23, 2020 2:23 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
GTR11 wrote:Cousins and Dak? :o

Vikes and Boys were in top four to come out the NFC before the season started. How in the hell they had good season. Cousins was called out during last season by his teammates, Dak got his coach fired. Go check sb nation boys blog aka BTB and refresh your memory. Dak was trash last year. Winning because and winning in spite is what get most confused.
Do you really think Boys would've won 8 games if they were in any other division? Hell no.

you must have missed after cousins got called out because he was the best qb in the league for like a month

overall the yards and tds ended up not being there because the vikings switched to running it so much, but he was a lot more efficient. i don't know if he was one of the ten best qbs in the league but he had arguably the best season of his career last year
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#74 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm

GTR11 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

2. Wilson
3. Jackson
4. Brees
5. Rodgers
6. Brady
7. Watson
8. Prescott
9. Cousins
10. Ryan

Ding, ding. We have a winner. The new Ernie. Just happens to be a Cowboy fan. Wonderful.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#75 » by GTR11 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:31 am

hermes wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Stafford is debatable. Ben was also hurt. But yeah, they sure are. Dak was very strong last season. Same goes for Cousins. Both we're very good. Cam is a shell of himself. Hasn't been good in 2-3 years. Rivers was straight bad last year. Clearly declining.

you must have missed after cousins got called out because he was the best qb in the league for like a month

overall the yards and tds ended up not being there because the vikings switched to running it so much, but he was a lot more efficient. i don't know if he was one of the ten best qbs in the league but he had arguably the best season of his career last year

You just said it yourself, both been huge beneficiaries of run game. It's just Vikes have better coaching stuff and that's why they made it to the second round.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#76 » by Cactus Jack » Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 am

GTR11 wrote:
hermes wrote:
GTR11 wrote:Vikes and Boys were in top four to come out the NFC before the season started. How in the hell they had good season. Cousins was called out during last season by his teammates, Dak got his coach fired. Go check sb nation boys blog aka BTB and refresh your memory. Dak was trash last year. Winning because and winning in spite is what get most confused.

You just said it yourself, both been huge beneficiaries of run game. It's just Vikes have better coaching stuff and that's why they made it to the second round.

So your one of those Dallas fans that has it out for dak?

I've always thought he needed a good supporting around him to succeed. Which was fairly accurate his first couple of seasons in the league. He wasn't very good his second year (Sophomore slump).

But imo he carried that team last year. Not Zeke. Not the defense. Dak. Without him, they're a 4 win football team at best last year.

Is he as good as Romo? No. But, he's a top 10 QB currently. That's pretty good. Considering he was taken in the 4th round. What more could you ask for?

I'm not a huge fan of McCarthy. But you should win at least 10 games in that division.

As for Cousins, yes he was very good for the vast majority of the season. Definitely qualified as top 10.
GTR11
RealGM

Post#77 » by GTR11 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:13 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
GTR11 wrote:
hermes wrote:you must have missed after cousins got called out because he was the best qb in the league for like a month

So your one of those Dallas fans that has it out for dak?

Imo he carried that team last year. Not Zeke. Not the defense. Dak. Without him, they're a 4-5 win football team last year.

Actually I'm one of those fans who was Dak>Romo because I had hope he will be future. I still hope he will but not for the money he asking for.
https://youtu.be/lWrTcEm_8Dc
He's raw AF and he still can't fix his mechanics. You throw new playbook at him and thing can get ugly.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#78 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:15 pm

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#79 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Image

Gong into the 2020 season, lets just say its Mahomes and Wilson and then everyone else. :nod:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#80 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:56 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Image

Gong into the 2020 season, lets just say its Mahomes and Wilson and then everyone else. :nod:

Brady is poised to have a big year. Don't ya think?

Return to The General NFL Board