Demaryius Thomas traded to Texans

Moderator: bwgood77

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,637

Demaryius Thomas traded to Texans 

Post#1 » by Mamba Mentality » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Read on Twitter

It's not DeSean, but he'll will be more than serviceable opposite Hopkins. Instant revenge game coming this Sunday...
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Re: Demaryius Thomas traded to Texans 

Post#2 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Solid move. I don't mind giving up a 4th and swapping 7th for him, even though I was more interested in DJ or Tate. With Fuller out, it's definitely a welcome addition.

Watson > Keenum and I think he'll be a good fit here. We need to get Coutee back on the field too, then Watson could have some pretty nice weapons to throw to.

The injuries to the secondary still concern me, but we have a BYE coming up so maybe we can get some guys back healthy. I have a lot of confidence in our safeties with Kareem/Badger/Reid, not so much in our CB's with JJ being hurt and KJ being a complete bust who can't stay on the field long enough to not be terrible.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Post#3 » by Revived » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 am

Thing with Thomas has been more his drops than QB play. He struggled with drops even with Peyton Manning.
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Post#4 » by Worm Guts » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:44 pm

Revived wrote:Thing with Thomas has been more his drops than QB play. He struggled with drops even with Peyton Manning.

I kind of think Thomas's success was mostly a product of Manning and he's really not a very good receiver.

Return to The General NFL Board