Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added

Moderator: bwgood77

Which team misses out on the AFC playoffs?

Bills
No votes
Colts
No votes
Dolphins
No votes
Raiders
100%
Ravens
No votes
Titans
No votes

Total votes: 2

dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams. 

Post#41 » by dr3am » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:06 am

Papi_swav wrote:
dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:This post is even funnier :lol: You actually picked the most sorry team in the NFL for the last 20 years and they can't even win 3 games. This wack division only needs 5 games to win and your team is not even in the picture. You're team is even worse than the Knicks :lol: laughing stock of the league.

:rofl: you should watch out tho, if your Ravens win it all this year he’ll switch his favorite team on his profile to them... Just like how he did a few weeks ago when the Dolphins were his favorite team, SMH.

:lol: I know right SMH what a weirdo. This dude watches everybody else team but his own. Definition of nosey a$$ hater. God forbid you root for your own team . Us real fans actually live and die with our team no matter what, this dude flip flops more than a sandal.

Exactly, he’s a gay old groupie, dude told me one time he likes jwise playing with his butt or something like that :o

I stick with my Niners through good times & bad times and that’s for life, it’s not changing, idgaf what him, his friends or any mod says about it

Y’all have a great QB in Lamar man, I can’t lie I’m so jealous. Also y’all have a great coach with a defense full of bulls. Even though y’all beat us in the Super Bowl back in 2012 I’ve got nothing but respect for the Ravens franchise & fans.
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,232

Post#42 » by Papi_swav » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:10 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
dr3am wrote: :rofl: you should watch out tho, if your Ravens win it all this year he’ll switch his favorite team on his profile to them... Just like how he did a few weeks ago when the Dolphins were his favorite team, SMH.

:lol: I know right SMH what a weirdo. This dude watches everybody else team but his own. Definition of nosey a$$ hater. God forbid you root for your own team . Us real fans actually live and die with our team no matter what, this dude flip flops more than a sandal.

Can you blame him? It's pretty much endless disappointment if you're a Cowboy fan. :wink:

No excuses. I'm a Nets fan, and also a Knicks fan , but more of a Nets fan. I lived thru the 12-70 days and also the days when we handed the Celtics top picks in multiple consecutive drafts. I never switched my team and rode another bandwagon. He actually goes out his way to try to make ppl look bad for rooting for their own team. Misery loves company.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Post#43 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:10 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
dr3am wrote: :rofl: you should watch out tho, if your Ravens win it all this year he’ll switch his favorite team on his profile to them... Just like how he did a few weeks ago when the Dolphins were his favorite team, SMH.

Can you blame him? It's pretty much endless disappointment if you're a Cowboy fan. :wink:

I see the Off brothers are at it again. Jack & Jerk. :lol:
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#44 » by Papi_swav » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:14 am

dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:

Exactly, he’s a gay old groupie, dude told me one time he likes jwise playing with his butt or something like that :o

I stick with my Niners through good times & bad times and that’s for life, it’s not changing, idgaf what him, his friends or any mod says about it

Y’all have a great QB in Lamar man, I can’t lie I’m so jealous. Also y’all have a great coach with a defense full of bulls. Even though y’all beat us in the Super Bowl back in 2012 I’ve got nothing but respect for the Ravens franchise & fans.

:lol: :lol: lol dude is nutso . Exactly man you get it, your team is dealing with a bunch of bad injuries and your still standing strong = real fan. Likewise bro, I have alot of respect for 49ers, they are my fathers favorite team since the Joe Montana days. Hold your head up, your team is still fighting, u will see better days .
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#45 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:16 am

dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: jwise and I used to be lovers, :thinking: :thumbsup: :rofl2:
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#46 » by dr3am » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:18 am

Papi_swav wrote:
dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote: :lol: I know right SMH what a weirdo. This dude watches everybody else team but his own. Definition of nosey a$$ hater. God forbid you root for your own team . Us real fans actually live and die with our team no matter what, this dude flip flops more than a sandal.

:lol: :lol: lol dude is nutso . Exactly man you get it, your team is dealing with a bunch of bad injuries and your still standing strong = real fan. Likewise bro, I have alot of respect for 49ers, they are my fathers favorite team since the Joe Montana days. Hold your head up, your team is still fighting, u will see better days .

Thanks for that man, I really appreciate it. Do us a favor & go out and win the Super Bowl this year, I would love to taste that 60 year old man with Down syndrome tears. :nod:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#47 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:18 am

dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:

Hey now! Nothing wrong with that. All are welcome here! :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#48 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote: :lol: I know right SMH what a weirdo. This dude watches everybody else team but his own. Definition of nosey a$$ hater. God forbid you root for your own team . Us real fans actually live and die with our team no matter what, this dude flip flops more than a sandal.

Hey now! Nothing wrong with that. All are welcome here! :wink:

:falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :falloff: :gossip:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#49 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:07 am

dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:

No. It was the other way around. I liked playing with his butt, :nod: :eek2: :eyebrows: :gossip: :kissmybutt:
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#50 » by Papi_swav » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:19 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dr3am wrote:

No. It was the other way around. I liked playing with his butt, :nod: :eek2: :eyebrows: :gossip: :kissmybutt:

Get out of here with your fisherman business ... Batty boi fi dead
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#51 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:20 am

We were lovers you see. We only broke up because he stopped shaving his back and shoulders. :gossip:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#52 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:25 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:We were lovers you see. We only broke up because he stopped shaving his back and shoulders. :gossip:

Jwise is the guy from the Geico Commercials?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,368

Post#53 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:22 pm

So, The Athletic predicts these teams fighting for the WC and projected records:

Ravens -11-5
Bills - 10-6
Colts - 10-6
Dolphins - 10-6
Raiders - 10-6
Titans - 10-6

Obviously one of Colts/Titans will win division and one of Bills/Dolphins.

Browns probably have an outside shot...schedule looks really easy too.

For NFC they have Seahawks, Saints and Eagles winning divisions and Bucs, Cardinals, Rams as the wildcards.

Poll added
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added 

Post#54 » by El Turco » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:33 pm

how is that ats prediction contest going for everybody, any other geniuses outside of top 20 lol

TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,562

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added 

Post#55 » by hermes » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:29 pm

i'm doing pretty bad in the picks group. good for about 6 correct a week. i was better in weeks 1-5 than 6-10, so here's hoping i can start turning it around
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,562

Post#56 » by hermes » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:32 pm

hermes wrote:AFC East: bills
AFC North: ravens
AFC South: colts
AFC West: chiefs
wildcards: titans, texans and patriots

NFC East: cowboys
NFC North: vikings
NFC South: saints
NFC West: seahawks
wildcards: 49ers, eagles and bucs

can't believe i had two nfc east teams making the playoffs, yikes
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#57 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:57 am

El Turco wrote:AFC
Chiefs
Steelers
Colts
Bills

Wildcards: Ravens, Chargers, Pats

NFC
Bucs
Packers
Niners
Cowgirls

Wildcards: Saints, Eagles, Cardinals

Look at who also picked the Cowgirls to win NFC East. Yet he tries to rip me and everyone else who choose the Cowboys. :crazy: :noway: What a tool. :pityfool:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#58 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:53 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:All I know is Ravens is winning it all 8-)

One of my favorite posts of this season so far, :lol: Couldn't stay on topic and answer the thread, kept derailing, but had this to say. Lovely, :crazy: :lol: :rofl:

Have elevated to my favorite post of the season so far, :nod:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#59 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:54 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

:ouch:

It's still alot of ball left to play , we still play them again. Hold your horses. Again, worry about your pathetic team please troll.

Double :ouch: :ouch: :falloff:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#60 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:52 pm

Papi is so full of **** saying he is 100% right on his predictions. So full of ****. This was his only prediction, Ravens going all the way. I invite all to go through this thread and find anywhere where he predicted everything right that he stated in wildcard weekend thread. Nice job at being Monday morning QB, :falloff: :crazy: :pityfool: :thinking:

Return to The General NFL Board