Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added

Moderator: bwgood77

Which team misses out on the AFC playoffs?

Bills
No votes
Colts
No votes
Dolphins
No votes
Raiders
100%
Ravens
No votes
Titans
No votes

Total votes: 2

Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,243

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams. 

Post#61 » by Papi_swav » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:35 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:All I know is Ravens is winning it all 8-)

Papi is so full of **** saying he is 100% right on his predictions. So full of ****. This was his only prediction, Ravens going all the way. I invite all to go through this thread and find anywhere where he predicted everything right that he stated in wildcard weekend thread. Nice job at being Monday morning QB, :falloff: :crazy: :pityfool: :thinking:

:lol: :lol: ahhhh u maaaaddddd u maadddd lmfaoooo ! Admit it , I am your Papi. You went ghost when Giants took u out because you was totally wrong saying Giants don't have as much talent as your garbage team GTFOH bozo

BTW- I definitely don't expect us to win the super bowl this year, we are missing a few major pieces. But I will 100% root for my team and I will never switch sides like your corny a$$. Carry on.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,565

Post#62 » by hermes » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:42 pm

hermes wrote:AFC East: bills
AFC North: ravens steelers
AFC South: colts titans
AFC West: chiefs
wildcards: titans, texans and patriots colts, ravens, browns

NFC East: cowboys washington
NFC North: vikings packers
NFC South: saints
NFC West: seahawks
wildcards: 49ers, eagles rams, bears and bucs

alright, lets see how badly i did (what a homer i am, and a foolish one at that, i should know by now that even years are down years for zimmer-led viking teams :noway: )

only got half the division winners right, 8 of 14 playoff teams right
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,281

Post#63 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 am

Papi_swav wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Papi is so full of **** saying he is 100% right on his predictions. So full of ****. This was his only prediction, Ravens going all the way. I invite all to go through this thread and find anywhere where he predicted everything right that he stated in wildcard weekend thread. Nice job at being Monday morning QB, :falloff: :crazy: :pityfool: :thinking:

:lol: :lol: ahhhh u maaaaddddd u maadddd lmfaoooo ! Admit it , I am your Papi. You went ghost when Giants took u out because you was totally wrong saying Giants don't have as much talent as your garbage team GTFOH bozo

BTW- I definitely don't expect us to win the super bowl this year, we are missing a few major pieces. But I will 100% root for my team and I will never switch sides like your corny a$$. Carry on.

Like I said your full of ****. Can't prove you posted your predictions. The liar is exposed once again. Just like Trump you change the thread to detract and deflect to try and prevent more egg on your face. You have so much egg on your face this year you can't even open your eye lids to see what you posted or didn't post. :lol: :lol: See you in the AFC Championship game, if you make it. Chiefs own Ravens, :rofl: :rofl:
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#64 » by Papi_swav » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:07 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Papi is so full of **** saying he is 100% right on his predictions. So full of ****. This was his only prediction, Ravens going all the way. I invite all to go through this thread and find anywhere where he predicted everything right that he stated in wildcard weekend thread. Nice job at being Monday morning QB, :falloff: :crazy: :pityfool: :thinking:

Like I said your full of ****. Can't prove you posted your predictions. The liar is exposed once again. Just like Trump you change the thread to detract and deflect to try and prevent more egg on your face. You have so much egg on your face this year you can't even open your eye lids to see what you posted or didn't post. :lol: :lol: See you in the AFC Championship game, if you make it. Chiefs own Ravens, :rofl: :rofl:

WTF are u talking about bozo, your just a troll. What eggs has been on my face bozo? All the teams I predicted to win in the wild card round won so look how dum u sound. And for the last time, you are not a chiefs fan, u are a cowgirls fan. Stay on your team and stop hoping on the D hom0. U mad cuz your team is not half as good as mines, not even a third of it :lol: what a loser. U had soo much egg on your face, and now u want Mahommes balls on it too lmaooo batty boy fi dead, move along with your fisherman business :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added 

Post#65 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:53 am

This coming from the all time classic and derailer of 2020. No egg on my face. I've had the chiefs all year which everyone can see for themselves. Plenty of egg on your face as you can't prove anything except that you and your buddy, dr down syndrome, both have a 4th grade education and the class and personality of a used condom. Your just upset due to the fact the Chiefs own your team and for some reason it makes you feel better to talk about the Cowboys.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#66 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:43 am

Poor Papi, :falloff: :falloff: :wave: :naaa: Over rated Ravens.
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#67 » by dr3am » Mon Feb 8, 2021 3:58 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Poor Papi, :falloff: :falloff: :wave: :naaa: Over rated Ravens.

Poor old man, Over rated Chiefs :lol: :lol:
dr3am
RealGM

Re: Early season predictions for division winners and playoff teams - poll added 

Post#68 » by dr3am » Mon Feb 8, 2021 4:33 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:This coming from the all time classic and derailer of 2020. No egg on my face. I've had the chiefs all year which everyone can see for themselves. Plenty of egg on your face as you can't prove anything except that you and your buddy, dr down syndrome, both have a 4th grade education and the class and personality of a used condom. Your just upset due to the fact the Chiefs own your team and for some reason it makes you feel better to talk about the Cowboys.

Thought I was done? You got a lot of mouth but the Chiefs are now 0-2 against the GOAT in the playoffs when it matters. You’re just a bot that likes to troll fans of real teams. Why don’t you & your 3 amigos with the Newley 4th addition wipe all that damn egg off your faces.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#69 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:00 am

Papi_swav wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Papi_swav wrote: :lol: :lol: ahhhh u maaaaddddd u maadddd lmfaoooo ! Admit it , I am your Papi. You went ghost when Giants took u out because you was totally wrong saying Giants don't have as much talent as your garbage team GTFOH bozo

WTF are u talking about bozo, your just a troll. What eggs has been on my face bozo? All the teams I predicted to win in the wild card round won so look how dum u sound. And for the last time, you are not a chiefs fan, u are a cowgirls fan. Stay on your team and stop hoping on the D hom0. U mad cuz your team is not half as good as mines, not even a third of it :lol: what a loser. U had soo much egg on your face, and now u want Mahommes balls on it too lmaooo batty boy fi dead, move along with your fisherman business :lol:

:rofl: I’m sorry man, I’m just now seeing these posts, don’t mind me tho, I’m just waiting to old man logs back on... well if he’ll ever log back on lmao
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#70 » by Papi_swav » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:14 pm

dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Like I said your full of ****. Can't prove you posted your predictions. The liar is exposed once again. Just like Trump you change the thread to detract and deflect to try and prevent more egg on your face. You have so much egg on your face this year you can't even open your eye lids to see what you posted or didn't post. :lol: :lol: See you in the AFC Championship game, if you make it. Chiefs own Ravens, :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: I’m sorry man, I’m just now seeing these posts, don’t mind me tho, I’m just waiting to old man logs back on... well if he’ll ever log back on lmao

:lol: :lol: lol word me too bro smh i hope he made an omelet with all that egg on his face
dr3am
RealGM

Post#71 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:55 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
dr3am wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:WTF are u talking about bozo, your just a troll. What eggs has been on my face bozo? All the teams I predicted to win in the wild card round won so look how dum u sound. And for the last time, you are not a chiefs fan, u are a cowgirls fan. Stay on your team and stop hoping on the D hom0. U mad cuz your team is not half as good as mines, not even a third of it :lol: what a loser. U had soo much egg on your face, and now u want Mahommes balls on it too lmaooo batty boy fi dead, move along with your fisherman business :lol:

:lol: :lol: lol word me too bro smh i hope he made an omelet with all that egg on his face

LMAO I know I said this before but next season I’m just ignoring anything he says. El Turco told me folks dubbed him as “Mr. Wrong” & that’s exactly what he is. That omelet so big on his face now he switched back to the Cowgirls

Return to The General NFL Board