chiefs : can anyone beat them ?

Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,272

Re: chiefs : can anyone beat them ? 

Post#301 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue May 11, 2021 1:41 pm

Anyways, I'll be once again, for the third year in a row will be taking the Chiefs to go all the way again this season in my early prop betting. Too bad scones was the only all year to take me up on last year's bet. Gave everyone a chance to get in and only scones was the one who didn't chicken out. Just think if you had a dick and balls you could really be having fun rubbing it in right now. After I sent scones his $100.00 I still had $2385.00 left over for the year. And yes, it was a down year for me. Worst year in 6 years for me as a matter of fact. However with all your tough talk, trolling, etc., you had your chance and chickened out and deep down was afraid to bet against the Chiefs and you knew it. :nod: Of course with the Niners sucking so bad all year and even getting waxed by the Cowboys with back ups and practice squad players you had nothing else to bring to the table except for trolling and being a negative Nellie. However, based on your football fantasy results, I can also see why you spent your time trolling and don't bet while just running your mouth with lame opinions.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,413

Post#302 » by bwgood77 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:55 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:surprised you are still showing your face here :lol:

Unlike you I don't have a tiny penis, :kissmybutt:

This is unnecessary so cut this stuff out.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#303 » by El Turco » Tue May 11, 2021 8:32 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:So are you here to bring something to the "Can anyone beat the Chief's" thread or are you just here to TROLL like you did all of last year? Your last two posts in this thread have nothing to do with what is suppose to be discussed. :thinking: report.

thread already answered, tampa bay can and did beat chiefs just check your bank account, nothing to discuss here.

can probably feed entire america from all the egg on your face because of this thread :lol:
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Pharmcat
RealGM
And1: 19,009

Post#304 » by Pharmcat » Thu May 13, 2021 12:24 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Anyways, I'll be once again, for the third year in a row will be taking the Chiefs to go all the way again this season in my early prop betting. Too bad scones was the only all year to take me up on last year's bet. Gave everyone a chance to get in and only scones was the one who didn't chicken out. Just think if you had a dick and balls you could really be having fun rubbing it in right now. After I sent scones his $100.00 I still had $2385.00 left over for the year. And yes, it was a down year for me. Worst year in 6 years for me as a matter of fact. However with all your tough talk, trolling, etc., you had your chance and chickened out and deep down was afraid to bet against the Chiefs and you knew it. :nod: Of course with the Niners sucking so bad all year and even getting waxed by the Cowboys with back ups and practice squad players you had nothing else to bring to the table except for trolling and being a negative Nellie. However, based on your football fantasy results, I can also see why you spent your time trolling and don't bet while just running your mouth with lame opinions.

The problem with the chiefs is that they are too top heavy. You saw it against the Bucs when the Bucs had better talent when you look at the top 20 players playing in the SB. In order to compensate for this lack of depth, you have to be disciplined and not make unforced errors. The chiefs are not disciplined at all and commit way too many dumb penalties. Frankly the 2nd quarter against the Bucs was an embarrassment from a discipline standpoint. I really do think the Chiefs need a different head coach who runs a tight ship than Andy Reid and his loosey goosey style.
Mind_Odyssey
Analyst
And1: 4,957

Post#305 » by Mind_Odyssey » Sun May 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Browns vs Chiefs for AFC Championship

We can beat them if the refs actually penalize the chiefs CBs for grabbing.
tres
Sophomore
And1: 208

Post#306 » by tres » Sun May 23, 2021 8:40 pm

Mind_Odyssey wrote:Browns vs Chiefs for AFC Championship

Don’t forget about Honey Badger, he was getting away with murder all season long until he played Brady & Tampa in the SB.
Mind_Odyssey
Analyst
And1: 4,957

Post#307 » by Mind_Odyssey » Mon May 24, 2021 8:09 pm

tres wrote:
Mind_Odyssey wrote:Browns vs Chiefs for AFC Championship

Don’t forget about Honey Badger, he was getting away with murder all season long until he played Brady & Tampa in the SB.

I thoroughly enjoyed the super bowl and seeing the Chiefs finally get flagged for their crap. Their offense is obviously all time great, but it’s insane how much help their defense got.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,189

Post#308 » by LAKESHOW » Tue May 25, 2021 4:25 pm

That offense never stood a chance against the strong bucs defense without offensive lineman
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#309 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 12:31 pm

Barring injuries, Chiefs have a great shot to go undefeated with their new stacked OL.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,433

Post#310 » by Cactus Jack » Wed May 26, 2021 9:53 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Barring injuries, Chiefs have a great shot to go undefeated with their new stacked OL.

So who will you be taking with your first pick this year? Mahomes, Tyreke, or Clyde Edwards?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#311 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Barring injuries, Chiefs have a great shot to go undefeated with their new stacked OL.

So who will you be taking with your first pick this year? Mahomes, Tyreke, or Clyde Edwards?

If we are going back to a 10 team league, then it will be an RB.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,433

Post#312 » by Cactus Jack » Wed May 26, 2021 10:05 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

If we are going back to a 10 team league, then it will be ab RB.

Clyde then?
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#313 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed May 26, 2021 10:09 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:So who will you be taking with your first pick this year? Mahomes, Tyreke, or Clyde Edwards?

If we are going back to a 10 team league, then it will be ab RB.

Clyde then?

He should have a monster year with the new O-line, but I have my eyes on a couple others first.
tres
Sophomore

Post#314 » by tres » Wed May 26, 2021 11:38 pm

It not very smart & shows a lack of Football knowledge to predict a team going undefeated in “May”. Injuries happens,OTA’s, training camp, preseason, trades happen, etc.

One thing that I noticed about the Chiefs last season is that they didn’t dominate their opponents. They had a lot of close games & this is practically Year 4 of Patrick Mahomes, I expect defenses to come up with much better schemes on how to defend him in which the Bucs displayed well in the Super Bowl, even with the no OL excuse.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#315 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri May 28, 2021 11:27 am

I'm not allowed to make a bold prediction. Isn't it time for you to put on your paper hat and go flip burgers for 8 hours? Whiner fans still so bitter for the performance we all witnessed two years ago watching last 9 minutes of Super Bowl LIV.
tres
Sophomore

Post#316 » by tres » Fri May 28, 2021 11:26 pm

:roll: Irrelevant as hell to the topic at hand, stay on topic. I can see bold predictions being made during preseason heading into Week 1 but MAY? Let’s take a look at their past 2020-21 schedule, they weren’t dominating teams after their bye week

W @ Raiders 35-31
W @ Tampa Bay 27-24
W vs Denver 22-16
W @ Miami 33-27
W @ Saints 32-29
W vs Falcons 17-14
L vs Chargers 38-21

Want to know why they couldn’t blow teams out? Coz the league adjusted. This the NFL we are talking about, not the NBA. Biggest copy cat league in America.
Pharmcat
RealGM

Post#317 » by Pharmcat » Mon May 31, 2021 1:36 am

Their defense isn’t good enough to go undefeated

The Bucs on other hand could if they want to
Pharmcat
RealGM

Post#318 » by Pharmcat » Mon May 31, 2021 1:42 am

tres wrote:It not very smart & shows a lack of Football knowledge to predict a team going undefeated in “May”. Injuries happens,OTA’s, training camp, preseason, trades happen, etc.

One thing that I noticed about the Chiefs last season is that they didn’t dominate their opponents. They had a lot of close games & this is practically Year 4 of Patrick Mahomes, I expect defenses to come up with much better schemes on how to defend him in which the Bucs displayed well in the Super Bowl, even with the no OL excuse.

They don’t have the defense to dominate anyone .
tres
Sophomore

Post#319 » by tres » Mon May 31, 2021 2:08 am

Pharmcat wrote:
tres wrote:It not very smart & shows a lack of Football knowledge to predict a team going undefeated in “May”. Injuries happens,OTA’s, training camp, preseason, trades happen, etc.

They don’t have the defense to dominate anyone .

:nod: Preach!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#320 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jun 3, 2021 2:08 pm

Pharmcat wrote:

Their defense isn’t good enough to go undefeated

The Bucs on other hand could if they want to

However they will have an offense that will score almost every time they have the ball. Defense won't have to be great, just decent.

Return to The General NFL Board