Tampa Bay Buccaneers
13%

Total votes: 15

dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Re: Your Team To Win Super Bowl. 

Post#101 » by dr3am » Mon Feb 8, 2021 3:42 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I guess nobody agrees with you. No one picking Tampa bay so far.

For once you’re right, the poll has Chiefs -7 to Tompa Bay -2. Like you a lot of folks have eggs on their face for doubting the GOAT but you especially :lol:
dr3am
RealGM

Post#102 » by dr3am » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:20 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
hermes wrote:just bet with skones, i'm sure he's fine taking the packers

I offered everyone that posts in here many weeks ago that I would take a $100.00 bet from anyone that the Chiefs would win the Super Bowl again this year. Nobody yet, in 8 weeks, has yet to take me up on that bet. They would rather talk smack or talk about the Cowgirls.( No wonder they are still America's Team, there always on their minds, :lol: ) Wait, Dr down syndrome wanted to bet me $650.00 that Tampa Bay and Brady would go all the way and beat the Chiefs. When I took him up on that offer he put me he chickened out and put me on his ignore list after the Chiefs went into Tampa Bay and beat them. :nod:

No I didn’t, just like skones I’m waiting for you to pay up, I want in on that action!
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,263

Post#103 » by skones » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:49 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
skones wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:So take me up on my bet. Its only a $100.00. Want to go $50.00 or $20.00 instead? The bet is and always has been who will win the Super Bowl, not who the hell covers for 16 weeks during the regular season. Its big boy time !! You game?
100. I have the field you have the Chiefs. Bet.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using RealGM mobile app

Took you long enough now that there are only a few teams left. But hell yea. Finally. Pm me and tell me what you want to do. It looks more and more like a rematch of Super Bowl I. Mahomes and Rodgers in a Super Bowl shoot out. Can't wait. Should make awesome T.V. !!!!!

Open confirmation that a bet was made and agreed upon. Don't be a bitch.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#104 » by dr3am » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:30 pm

skones wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
skones wrote:100. I have the field you have the Chiefs. Bet.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using RealGM mobile app

Took you long enough now that there are only a few teams left. But hell yea. Finally. Pm me and tell me what you want to do. It looks more and more like a rematch of Super Bowl I. Mahomes and Rodgers in a Super Bowl shoot out. Can't wait. Should make awesome T.V. !!!!!

Open confirmation that a bet was made and agreed upon. Don't be a bitch.

Return to The General NFL Board