Michael Vick

Moderator: bwgood77

NDaATL
Lead Assistant
And1: 520

Post#81 » by NDaATL » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:02 pm

Elway=GOAT wrote:Holy ****! 3500 yards and 25 td's! hes amazing!

Where did I say he was "amazing" or "Great." I said he was a top 10-12 overall QB last season, and that's FACT.

He also had 13 picks and 9 fumbles!

And he only lost 3 of them, half of them are when he's getting close to out of bounds and gets plowed by a defender and the ball just goes out of bounds, but it still gets counted as a fumble.

The year before last year he had more turnovers than touchdowns run or thrown!

No. You know your argument is weak when you have to alter reality. He had 21 TD's and 18 turnovers in 05. Not great by any means, but to say that he didn't improve from 05-06 is complete and biased misjudgment.

hes an injury waiting to happen and hes the total package!

How is he injury prone? Because he broke his leg in the 03 preseason? He's played at least 15 games in EVERY OTHER season. Except his rookie year because he didn't get PT until midway through the season.

But what does Elways flaws have anything to do with the horrendous play of Michael Vick?

Vick was a top 10-12 overall QB last season, not exactly "horrendous play."

Like I said, his recievers may suck, but he dosent do anything to help them out.

Guess you didn't watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4aUWrLAX3U

I also find it funny you didn't address anything in the below quote.
If our WR's are even decent, why were they called out twice (by Crumpler and Vick, at SEPARATE times mind you) in the season? Why was Jim Mora on his knees in disgust with that horrible drop Roddy White had?

Greg Knapp doesn't allow his QBs to audible.

About the first 6 games of the season, Vick was only getting about 15 attempts per game. We ONLY threw when it was a passing down, and the defense KNEW it was coming, it's MUCH harder to pass when the D knows it's coming, and will lead to lower percentages. What happened? Vick had an interview on "Inside the NFL" and they asked him about his passing, and he said he doesn't get the opportunities, Knapp always calls run plays. He then went on to say "I know I can pass, I just haven't been given the opportunity. Why do you think I was a top 15 passer under Reeves in my FIRST year starting?" Guess what happened the next week, he got 30 attempts and lit up the Steelers for 4 passing TD's. What happened the next week? He lit up a good Bengals pass defense for 300 yards passing and 3 TD's.

Return to The General NFL Board