ImageImageImage

Has anyone been banned from another board on GM?

Moderators: Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

kellmellus50
Starter
And1: 137

Has anyone been banned from another board on GM? 

Post#1 » by kellmellus50 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 pm

I have been banned from the Chicago bulls board i think back in around 2010 for so called trolling and i asked to be re-instated by 2025 a couple of days ago and i was turned down by Howard lolllllllllllll has any one else gone through trying to get back on a banned board ?
It seems to be a big waste of time, so i go on other Chicago boards with no problems .
Bakuto
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,301

Re: Has anyone been banned from another board on GM? 

Post#2 » by Bakuto » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:29 pm

I was banned from the General Board for jokingly asking why a thread that should have been in the Celtics board wasn't in the Celtics board. Asked Howard if I could be unbanned and he said they'd think about it and right away - maybe 2 hours later - I was back in. Maybe they thought whoever banned me overreacted or something. :lol:
Kobe System wrote:I won't touch Drummond's contract. I'd rather have Deng and Mozgov's contract tbh.

Collymore wrote:Jay Tatum is a better prospect than Lebron James was at his age.

:noway:
kellmellus50
Starter
And1: 137

Post#3 » by kellmellus50 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:35 pm

i have asked many times and he always says (I would suggest a better and more serious appeal) Lol He want's you to beg to get back on.
Sometimes i think all these people above us are on a power kick. i told him good luck keeping you fans example Detroit Tigers forum is Dead.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,574

Post#4 » by BadMofoPimp » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:51 pm

A few of us have been banned by the Liberal Current Affairs board. All liberals over there and if you disagree with them, they bash you with personal insults. If you try to argue your point even following RealGM posting parameters, they ban you even though liberals get away with breaking the rules since all the mods are extreme liberals. Howard told me that the ban was for one year, but I told him to forget it and that I want nothing to do with those guys.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Snakebites
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 14,605

Post#5 » by Snakebites » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 pm

I....don't see anywhere productive this thread can go.

Return to Detroit Pistons