Moderators: Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Re: RE: Re: Game 24: Pistons (14-9) @ Bucks (12-10) - 8 PM EST 

Post#141 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:56 pm

DetroitSho wrote:
DETermination wrote:
DetroitSho wrote:Wait, the Pistons are now garbage all of a sudden?

Sent from my SM-G955U using RealGM mobile app

If we were getting blown out in all these games id say we were garbage but all these losses have been close games, it sucks because our record is getting worse and worse but its not like we are just getting destroyed. Got no confidence in us winning the next 2 games either though.

Right I'm with you. But tell that to a couple others around here. People are apparently giving up.

I will enjoy watching this team that at least competes every night (with a few exceptions) over what the Pistons have had over the past 5 years. That is called Progress.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
313 Professor
Starter
And1: 963

Re: Game 24: Pistons (14-9) @ Bucks (12-10) - 8 PM EST 

Post#142 » by 313 Professor » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:57 pm

I'm starting to miss the homie Jon Leuer. Never thought I'd be saying that.

Bucks defense is really good. Bledsoe and Giannis make Reggie and Tobias almost irrelevant unless they're hitting tough 3's.

Rashad Vaughn hitting a bailout contested 3, Giannis getting away with goaltending, Kennard missing that GREAT look mid-range, and them not giving us the ball when it was off Giannis was game. Not too down about it. Drummond was a beast minus a few silly flops.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#143 » by BadMofoPimp » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:57 pm

El Chivo wrote:Mirotic.

Leuer for Mirotic. Works for both teams. We will even throw in Boban or Bollocks!

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
DetroitSho
Head Coach
And1: 2,165

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 24: Pistons (14-9) @ Bucks (12-10) - 8 PM EST 

Post#144 » by DetroitSho » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:06 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
DetroitSho wrote:
DETermination wrote:If we were getting blown out in all these games id say we were garbage but all these losses have been close games, it sucks because our record is getting worse and worse but its not like we are just getting destroyed. Got no confidence in us winning the next 2 games either though.

Right I'm with you. But tell that to a couple others around here. People are apparently giving up.

I will enjoy watching this team that at least competes every night (with a few exceptions) over what the Pistons have had over the past 5 years. That is called Progress.

Yeah see I fux with this line of thinking. That's what people have been begging for for years, they get it and still complain. This team is not head and shoulders more talented than everybody else out there. People need to understand that when they lose, there's not always blame necessary to throw around. I feel like they've played pretty consistently all season and they've been in every game except a handful.

People, there's times this team will play the right way and still lose. One or 2 plays here or there changes the whole course of the game. A bogus foul on Dre in Philly. An offensive rebound or 2 in San Antonio. A missed goaltend and another offensive rebound given up in Milwaukee. I just don't understand how we can go down to the wire with these teams, have one play or two not go our way, we lose and all of a sudden some "fans" deem this team to be garbage.

Kilo
RealGM
And1: 5,104

Post#145 » by Kilo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:36 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
El Chivo wrote:Mirotic.

Leuer for Mirotic. Works for both teams. We will even throw in Boban or Bollocks!

Chicago doesn't need another big/PF. Also they wouldn't want Leuer's ugly contract when Mirotic can just opt out and walk after the season if he's unhappy there.
Weaver = Hinkie
VW to Portland :pray:
In SVG We Trust
Starter
And1: 1,399

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 24: Pistons (14-9) @ Bucks (12-10) - 8 PM EST 

Post#146 » by In SVG We Trust » Thu Dec 7, 2017 5:01 pm

DetroitSho wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
DetroitSho wrote:Right I'm with you. But tell that to a couple others around here. People are apparently giving up.

Yeah see I fux with this line of thinking. That's what people have been begging for for years, they get it and still complain. This team is not head and shoulders more talented than everybody else out there. People need to understand that when they lose, there's not always blame necessary to throw around. I feel like they've played pretty consistently all season and they've been in every game except a handful.

People, there's times this team will play the right way and still lose. One or 2 plays here or there changes the whole course of the game. A bogus foul on Dre in Philly. An offensive rebound or 2 in San Antonio. A missed goaltend and another offensive rebound given up in Milwaukee. I just don't understand how we can go down to the wire with these teams, have one play or two not go our way, we lose and all of a sudden some "fans" deem this team to be garbage.

WORD MAN

Return to Detroit Pistons