ImageImageImage

So. We're trying to win now. Trade ideas? (3&D wings)

Moderators: dVs33, Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip

sfballa13
Assistant Coach
And1: 928

Re: So. We're trying to win now. Trade ideas? (3&D wings) 

Post#61 » by sfballa13 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Canadafan wrote:Leuer+Galloway for Bazemore

All day, every day, all month, all year, all decade, all century
youngthegiant
Head Coach
And1: 5,612

Post#62 » by youngthegiant » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Any Interest in Wilson Chandler? Ish Smith + Johnson for Wilson Chandler + Tyler Lydon or Malik Beasley??
SamFlow
Pro Prospect
And1: 199

Post#63 » by SamFlow » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:59 pm

DCintheD wrote:
ElectricMayhem wrote:
A_dub06 wrote:
Ps DCintheD, has it crossed your mind newer / non-Pistons members on the forum will probably assume your username is related to Dwayne Casey coming to Detroit? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Actually he has just been waiting for this moment ever since he first signed up to RealGM.

:lol: I didn’t realize this haha. I first made this account back when Darren Collison was a rookie. I was obsessed with wanting to trade for him so I joined realGM and kept proposing trade ideas thinking it would do something :crazy:
I guess this make more sense haha. Hope I won’t need to change my username anytime soon.

I imagined you were speaking about Derrick Coleman in Detroit. Who woulda thunk it.
BigDaddyJungle
Neptune
Starter
And1: 1,263

Post#64 » by Neptune » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Spider156 wrote:Why trade away Blake? Lebron's about to leave the East. The time to contend now. Gotta trade Jackson FRP and one of Kennard/SJ for a guy like Wall. Go all in with Wall/Griffin/Drummond. We'd be top in the East

If we get Wall, ooohh my goodness I would lose it!

I think we have a better chance of grabbing Kemba ot Schroder
Neptune
Starter

Post#65 » by Neptune » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:18 pm

jakebernat wrote:
Neptune wrote:Trade Reggie and trash Kennard for Schroder
Trade for Kelly Oubre
Sign Rodney Hood

Schroder
Hood/Khyri
Oubre
Griffin
Drummond

yikes.

Putting shooters and playmakers around Griffin and Dre is a bad thing???????
Spider156
Head Coach
And1: 1,371

Post#66 » by Spider156 » Sun Jul 1, 2018 12:07 am

Neptune wrote:
Spider156 wrote:Why trade away Blake? Lebron's about to leave the East. The time to contend now. Gotta trade Jackson FRP and one of Kennard/SJ for a guy like Wall. Go all in with Wall/Griffin/Drummond. We'd be top in the East

There's always a chance man. Remember I thought the same exact thing about Blake. Granted people hate on Blake hard on here he's still a hard working player and given another star that trade becomes great for us. Personally I'm convinced the Blake trade meant there's a better chance of getting another star player and I think there's contracts and players out there that HAVE to break up. Like who? Lonzo Ball, Fultz, Wall, possibly Conley, Derozan or Lowry, Lillard or McCollum. Those guys are all good players that COULD be had for cheap given the teams' cap space issues and/or future franchise building strategy. Opportunities come every day and we have a free agency to look forward to. Anything can happen and I do believe we'll get another star somehow. We need to, definitely.
Defense wins championships
Spider156
Head Coach

Post#67 » by Spider156 » Sun Jul 1, 2018 12:08 am

Neptune wrote:

kemba or shroeder are NOT good enough and I'd rather keep Jackson. Jackson is great with Drummond but he's got to stay healthy. I'll take my chances with him knowing they have fantastic chemistry plus we just added another playmaker. We'll see what happens. But if we're not upgrading PG I'd rather keep Jackson.
Canadafan
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,469

Post#68 » by Canadafan » Sun Jul 1, 2018 3:58 pm

Question: Can we pick up team options of let's say Bullock and Moreland and then trade them after?
Canadafan
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,469

Post#69 » by Canadafan » Sun Jul 1, 2018 4:06 pm

If so, have I got the deal(s) for you! (Positive thinkers)
Ish+Leuer for Bazemore. Atlanta does it because they save in year two because Ish is an expiring.
Galloway+Ellenson+Buycks+Moreland+SJ for Fournier.
Orlando gets out from under Fourniers contract. He's a year longer than Bazemore but upgrades our wings. And still allows us to keep our sharpshooters Bullock and Luke.
We'd need to get a backup PG and bench big but our starting 5 would be;
Dre Blake Bazemore Fournier RJ
with Luke and Bullock off the bench.
Shooters everywhere!
DCintheD
Sixth Man
And1: 653

Post#70 » by DCintheD » Mon Jul 2, 2018 2:04 pm

BigDaddyJungle wrote:
DCintheD wrote:
ElectricMayhem wrote:
Actually he has just been waiting for this moment ever since he first signed up to RealGM.

:lol: I didn’t realize this haha. I first made this account back when Darren Collison was a rookie. I was obsessed with wanting to trade for him so I joined realGM and kept proposing trade ideas thinking it would do something :crazy:
I guess this make more sense haha. Hope I won’t need to change my username anytime soon.

I imagined you were speaking about Derrick Coleman in Detroit. Who woulda thunk it.

thats a good assumption
RIP PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS
Neptune
Starter

Post#71 » by Neptune » Mon Jul 2, 2018 4:14 pm

Spider156 wrote:
Neptune wrote:

kemba or shroeder are NOT good enough and I'd rather keep Jackson. Jackson is great with Drummond but he's got to stay healthy. I'll take my chances with him knowing they have fantastic chemistry plus we just added another playmaker. We'll see what happens. But if we're not upgrading PG I'd rather keep Jackson.

You said we just added another playmaker. Who are you referring to?
Spider156
Head Coach

Post#72 » by Spider156 » Mon Jul 2, 2018 4:17 pm

Neptune wrote:
Spider156 wrote:
Neptune wrote:If we get Wall, ooohh my goodness I would lose it!

You said we just added another playmaker. Who are you referring to?

Blake

Return to Detroit Pistons