ImageImageImage

Shane Larkin ?

Moderators: Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

kellmellus50
Starter
And1: 137

Shane Larkin ? 

Post#1 » by kellmellus50 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 1:39 am

The Pistons will add another — they have reportedly shown interest in Shane Larkin, who played overseas last season.

(Det free press)

No. 3 point guard and have linked to 5-11 Shane Larkin, who played four seasons for four NBA teams before spending 2018-19 in the Turkish league.
kellmellus50
Starter
And1: 137

Re: Shane Larkin ? 

Post#2 » by kellmellus50 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:06 am

Alex Kennedy: The Pistons, Magic and Thunder have shown interest in point guard Shane Larkin, who is mulling a return to the NBA after leading Anadolu Efes to the EuroLeague Final Four (where he broke the all-time scoring record). He also helped them win Turkish League Final and was named MVP. 1

Boston, who still control his rights as an NBA player, could potentially be a logical landing place in the wake of impending free agent Kyrie Irving’s exit should no bigger-name free agent be available in the first week or so of NBA summer free agency. However, the opt-out clause expires at the end of the second week of July; should the Celts be up for a reunion with Larkin, they’ll have to move before then.
thesack12
RealGM
And1: 2,209

Post#3 » by thesack12 » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:15 am

If Detroit/Orlando/OKC are his options, I would think he goes with Orlando.

For a guy like Shane, I'm thinking $ would be a huge factor for him. Detroit can likely only offer a vet minimum. If a minimum is all the other 2 teams offer as well, I bet he goes to Disney. All he would have to compete with for a role there is Augustin, a complete wild card in Fultz, and Jerian Grant. In Detroit he would firmly be behind Jackson/Rose. In OKC he would firmly be behind Russ/Schroder
kpt
Senior
And1: 209

Post#4 » by kpt » Mon Jul 1, 2019 2:28 am

I would be all for it for vet min.

Return to Detroit Pistons