ImageImageImage

Trade for Chris Paul?

Moderators: theBigLip, dVs33, Snakebites

User avatar
tradez401
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,425
And1: 253
Joined: Jun 30, 2011
 

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#161 » by tradez401 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:58 am

i want zero parts of chris paul draft picks n all im not taking on that contract for a declining injury prone player we cant have blake, paul and rose all together with load management.
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 62,193
And1: 7,776
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#162 » by Manocad » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:48 am

No no no no. I don’t think anything good is going to come from the rest of Chris Paul’s career and I’d rather that s**t show occur somewhere else.
Image
Moses ShamMoses
Starter
Posts: 2,288
And1: 829
Joined: Nov 28, 2012

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#163 » by Moses ShamMoses » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Manocad wrote:No no no no. I don’t think anything good is going to come from the rest of Chris Paul’s career and I’d rather that s**t show occur somewhere else.



This. It should be fairly obvious that Chris Paul won't be worth his deal going forward.
Jeff Van Gundy on his brother's Pistons: 'He took over the Titanic and it's sinking even quicker'
Canadafan
Starter
Posts: 2,312
And1: 673
Joined: Nov 03, 2014
       

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#164 » by Canadafan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Why the hell would OKC even do this deal? Seems crazy even with those draft picks. Now they're stuck with him or have to give draft picks up to get rid of him. You would think someone could have gave them better for Russ. Guess not
User avatar
DetroitDon15
Head Coach
Posts: 7,410
And1: 110
Joined: Jul 23, 2002
Location: How in the world do I still have a job?

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#165 » by DetroitDon15 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:39 pm

Can we shut down this thread? I’m shocked that it still has legs. It’s hard to enter the forum and see this thread at the top. :nonono:
When a good hip player meets lotto team, your Pistons give us this gem:

Image

DetroitDon15 is a Piston Fan!
kellmellus50
Starter
Posts: 2,100
And1: 85
Joined: Dec 05, 2008

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#166 » by kellmellus50 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 pm

You are all crazy just like the Westbrook posts 47 pages and almost 1000 reply's all for nothing just a waist of time.

Don you right shut down the thread !!!

No one should ever complain about me making threads ,mine are 100% better.
You have to live,dance,party,and always have fun with everyone.http://buzzlamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/sbBoob1.gif
Moses ShamMoses
Starter
Posts: 2,288
And1: 829
Joined: Nov 28, 2012

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#167 » by Moses ShamMoses » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 pm

its the off-season...what do you expect? Trade rumors are all we have at this point!
Jeff Van Gundy on his brother's Pistons: 'He took over the Titanic and it's sinking even quicker'
User avatar
DetroitPistons
RealGM
Posts: 15,805
And1: 3,164
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
Location: Michigan

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#168 » by DetroitPistons » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:40 pm

DetroitDon15 wrote:Can we shut down this thread? I’m shocked that it still has legs. It’s hard to enter the forum and see this thread at the top. :nonono:


I also don't care much about this Chris Paul talk but if there are still people who want to discuss it then they should be able to talk about it as much as they want.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drcraigvideos
reasonablefaith.org - creationwiki.org
intelligentdesign.org - icr.org
answersingenesis.org - tektonics.org
drdino.com - evolutionfairytale.com
User avatar
DetroitDon15
Head Coach
Posts: 7,410
And1: 110
Joined: Jul 23, 2002
Location: How in the world do I still have a job?

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#169 » by DetroitDon15 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:35 am

DetroitPistons wrote:
DetroitDon15 wrote:Can we shut down this thread? I’m shocked that it still has legs. It’s hard to enter the forum and see this thread at the top. :nonono:


I also don't care much about this Chris Paul talk but if there are still people who want to discuss it then they should be able to talk about it as much as they want.


It’s called the trade board. This topic is getting very repetitive.
When a good hip player meets lotto team, your Pistons give us this gem:

Image

DetroitDon15 is a Piston Fan!
User avatar
DetroitDon15
Head Coach
Posts: 7,410
And1: 110
Joined: Jul 23, 2002
Location: How in the world do I still have a job?

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#170 » by DetroitDon15 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:36 am

kellmellus50 wrote:You are all crazy just like the Westbrook posts 47 pages and almost 1000 reply's all for nothing just a waist of time.

Don you right shut down the thread !!!

No one should ever complain about me making threads ,mine are 100% better.



:rockon: :rockon:
When a good hip player meets lotto team, your Pistons give us this gem:

Image

DetroitDon15 is a Piston Fan!
User avatar
DetroitPistons
RealGM
Posts: 15,805
And1: 3,164
Joined: Apr 19, 2010
Location: Michigan

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#171 » by DetroitPistons » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 am

DetroitDon15 wrote:
DetroitPistons wrote:
DetroitDon15 wrote:Can we shut down this thread? I’m shocked that it still has legs. It’s hard to enter the forum and see this thread at the top. :nonono:


I also don't care much about this Chris Paul talk but if there are still people who want to discuss it then they should be able to talk about it as much as they want.


It’s called the trade board. This topic is getting very repetitive.


Then don't read the thread and post in it. No one wants mods locking random threads that people are still posting in and dictating discussions. Thank God we have good mods on our board that let us have discussions.
http://www.youtube.com/user/drcraigvideos
reasonablefaith.org - creationwiki.org
intelligentdesign.org - icr.org
answersingenesis.org - tektonics.org
drdino.com - evolutionfairytale.com
User avatar
Pharaoh
RealGM
Posts: 12,545
And1: 3,059
Joined: Aug 10, 2001

Re: Trade for Chris Paul? 

Post#172 » by Pharaoh » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:42 am

I think CP3/DeRozan/Westbrook all represent the same thing and kinda explains why this topic lasted longer than expected

Sent from my SM-A520F using RealGM mobile app

Return to Detroit Pistons