ByeByeDre
Senior
And1: 174

Re: Sign and trade wood for gs pick #2? 

Post#21 » by ByeByeDre » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:19 pm

mattao313 wrote:
ByeByeDre wrote:
sc8581 wrote:
Because they're 5 miles past the cap. I would only do this if Wood doesn't want to come back, I think he's better than any player in this sorry ass draft.

So if they’re five miles past the cap, their solution is to take Wood on an eight figure contract, rather than a cost controlled seven figure contract?

Did you see the post he quoted? It said why don't the Warriors sign him themselves.

Did you see your response? It said that the Warriors are just going to hand over the pick to the Pistons because they can? There are much smarter things they could do, rather than charitably gift it to the Pistons. Never going to happen.
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 16,948

Post#22 » by MotownMadness » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Why are we still talking about this anyways? You cant even sign n trade a UFA before FA even starts so the whole premise is false to begin with
mattao313
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,599

Post#23 » by mattao313 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:47 pm

ByeByeDre wrote:
mattao313 wrote:
ByeByeDre wrote:
So if they’re five miles past the cap, their solution is to take Wood on an eight figure contract, rather than a cost controlled seven figure contract?

Did you see the post he quoted? It said why don't the Warriors sign him themselves.

Did you see your response? It said that the Warriors are just going to hand over the pick to the Pistons because they can? There are much smarter things they could do, rather than charitably gift it to the Pistons. Never going to happen.

It wasn't my post.
The pick is for helping them sign wood not for nothing as they wouldn't be able to in the first place. But I'm pretty sure it isnt possible anyway.
Championships
ByeByeDre
Senior
And1: 174

Post#24 » by ByeByeDre » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:03 am

mattao313 wrote:
ByeByeDre wrote:
mattao313 wrote:Did you see the post he quoted? It said why don't the Warriors sign him themselves.

It wasn't my post.
The pick is for helping them sign wood not for nothing as they wouldn't be able to in the first place. But I'm pretty sure it isnt possible anyway.

The trade is pure fantasyland

Return to Detroit Pistons