ImageImageImage

Retrading Blake for Tobias Harris makes sense for both teams.

Moderators: dVs33, Snakebites, theBigLip

bstein14
RealGM
And1: 2,083

Re: Retrading Blake for Tobias Harris makes sense for both teams. 

Post#21 » by bstein14 » Thu Oct 1, 2020 1:20 am

pistonsbball wrote:Would be hilarious if the Clippers had to trade PG and their only option was Blake

It seems like PG was the cause of a lot of the locker room issues and isn't liked by many of his teammates.

I think its something that happens when you gut your playoff team to trade for a player... A lot of that is on Leonard. The scrappy group of guys from last season never really accepted PG it seems.

I think if they are forced to trade PG, they'll get some much better options than Blake.
DBC10
General Manager
And1: 2,245

Post#22 » by DBC10 » Thu Oct 1, 2020 1:23 am

bstein14 wrote:
pistonsbball wrote:Would be hilarious if the Clippers had to trade PG and their only option was Blake

It seems like PG was the cause of a lot of the locker room issues and isn't liked by many of his teammates.

I think its something that happens when you gut your playoff team to trade for a player... A lot of that is on Leonard. The scrappy group of guys from last season never really accepted PG it seems.

I think if they are forced to trade PG, they'll get some much better options than Blake.

They really will. I know the attitude towards PG isn't at an all time high right now, but the Clips definitely do have options in terms of getting value out of him should a trade emerge.
Laimbeer
RealGM
And1: 9,883

Post#23 » by Laimbeer » Thu Oct 1, 2020 1:23 pm

Two years of bad contract for four. No thanks.
jakebernat
Sixth Man
And1: 709

Post#24 » by jakebernat » Thu Oct 1, 2020 7:34 pm

Return to Detroit Pistons