ImageImageImage

GAME 38: Pistons @ Nets 7:00PM

Moderators: dVs33, Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip

DetroitSho
Head Coach
And1: 2,165

Re: GAME 38: Pistons @ Nets 7:00PM 

Post#41 » by DetroitSho » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:49 pm

There's multiple rookies getting really good consistent minutes every game but somehow Casey's the guy to blame for Sekou not getting a bunch of minutes. Clearly Casey has no problem playing young guys. What will it take for some of you to look at the player himself?

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
Manocad
RealGM
And1: 10,561

Re: GAME 38: Pistons @ Nets 7:00PM 

Post#42 » by Manocad » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:54 pm

DetroitSho wrote:There's multiple rookies getting really good consistent minutes every game but somehow Casey's the guy to blame for Sekou not getting a bunch of minutes. Clearly Casey has no problem playing young guys. What will it take for some of you to look at the player himself?

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app

Yeah, it's amazing to me that people think the sole reason Sekou hasn't developed as fast as they wanted is because he was "mismanaged," with "management" being solely defined as "minutes played in games." For all we know Sekou is loafing it in practice, not listening to the coaches, has a bad attitude, or maybe there's nothing wrong at all and he's just slow to learn/develop. But the words "This guy needs to play more in games because he sucks and that will make him better" have been uttered by no coach in any sport at any level, ever.

Return to Detroit Pistons