ImageImageImage

Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm

Moderators: theBigLip, dVs33, Snakebites

aad
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,733
And1: 256
Joined: Jun 18, 2008

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#41 » by aad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 1:48 am

Casey makes it hard to watch these games he got to be one of the worst coaches ever
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#42 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 1:48 am

I'll confess that when Randle came out of Kentucky I thought he was overrated. I remember thinking he'd hit the NBA, get a big contract then get fat and slow. I was clearly wrong as he is pretty damn good.
Image
User avatar
nastassiav
Senior
Posts: 634
And1: 11
Joined: Oct 07, 2005

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#43 » by nastassiav » Sun Apr 4, 2021 1:48 am

Can hayes make a basket or nah?
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#44 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 1:51 am

aad wrote:Casey makes it hard to watch these games he got to be one of the worst coaches ever

Isn't he supposed to be tanking? Or are you in the group that insists that he's trying to win but is too stupid to coach for wins? AKA the "Anything Casey or Weaver Do Was the Wrong Thing" group.
Image
chrbal
RealGM
Posts: 18,732
And1: 715
Joined: Mar 02, 2001
Contact:

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#45 » by chrbal » Sun Apr 4, 2021 1:58 am

aad wrote:Casey makes it hard to watch these games he got to be one of the worst coaches ever


Once more for the kids in the cheap seats “we have a roster that relies on 4 rookies and is largely inexperienced, we are going to have bad nights”

Casey has his issues, but to judge him on this season is pointless
ByeByeDre
Rookie
Posts: 1,169
And1: 364
Joined: Apr 20, 2017
 

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#46 » by ByeByeDre » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:02 am

Grant wins tonight’s “I’d rather be anywhere but here” award
Troy Weaver for GM of the year!
bjones521
Junior
Posts: 399
And1: 182
Joined: Jun 28, 2015
     

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#47 » by bjones521 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:03 am

Hayes cant score but should have at least 12 assists this game but we cant buy a basket
User avatar
ComboGuardCity
RealGM
Posts: 24,235
And1: 3,850
Joined: Jul 10, 2010

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#48 » by ComboGuardCity » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:03 am

The biggest contribution Sekou has provided this season is referring Stewart to his Braids hookup
User avatar
guldakot
Junior
Posts: 346
And1: 170
Joined: Jul 10, 2015
     

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#49 » by guldakot » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:11 am

Im just glad we don't have to play Thibs again this season, his teams are so annoying to play against. Incidentally, first game of hayes career, NY in preseason. First game back from injury? Knicks again.
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#50 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:34 am

Once in a while every team has "just one of those games." Tonight the Pistons' number got called, fo sho
Image
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#51 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 2:35 am

ComboGuardCity wrote:The biggest contribution Sekou has provided this season is referring Stewart to his Braids hookup

That was driving me nuts. I kept thinking "Is that Sekou out there?" Nope, Stewart. Wait--is THAT Sekou out there now? Nope, still Stewart, back in again.
Image
tmorgan
General Manager
Posts: 8,679
And1: 3,734
Joined: Feb 04, 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
   

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#52 » by tmorgan » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:01 am

Couldn’t watch. Killian: scared or not?
ByeByeDre
Rookie
Posts: 1,169
And1: 364
Joined: Apr 20, 2017
 

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#53 » by ByeByeDre » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:09 am

tmorgan wrote:Couldn’t watch. Killian: scared or not?


Hayes jumped at Elf Payton’s fakes. Payton shoots 10% beyond five feet.
Troy Weaver for GM of the year!
User avatar
Pharaoh
RealGM
Posts: 13,934
And1: 3,596
Joined: Aug 10, 2001

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#54 » by Pharaoh » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:24 am

Wiley vet got over on the youngster...

Where have we seen that before
ByeByeDre wrote:
tmorgan wrote:Couldn’t watch. Killian: scared or not?


Hayes jumped at Elf Payton’s fakes. Payton shoots 10% beyond five feet.


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app
ByeByeDre
Rookie
Posts: 1,169
And1: 364
Joined: Apr 20, 2017
 

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#55 » by ByeByeDre » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:39 am

THERE’s MY TROLL!!!!!!

TROLLERS GONNA TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

Pharaoh wrote:Wiley vet got over on the youngster...

Where have we seen that before
ByeByeDre wrote:
tmorgan wrote:Couldn’t watch. Killian: scared or not?


Hayes jumped at Elf Payton’s fakes. Payton shoots 10% beyond five feet.


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app
Troy Weaver for GM of the year!
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#56 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:52 am

Someone stayed up past their bedtime
Image
DBC10
General Manager
Posts: 8,531
And1: 2,336
Joined: Jun 01, 2013
 

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#57 » by DBC10 » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:54 am

guldakot wrote:Im just glad we don't have to play Thibs again this season, his teams are so annoying to play against. Incidentally, first game of hayes career, NY in preseason. First game back from injury? Knicks again.


The last time Hayes faced the Knicks, he got completely punked too. So I guess it's fitting in this cruel world that he faces them after injury rehab.

The Knicks this season just has our number and we almost always came out bad against them, today being the notable exception too
User avatar
Pharaoh
RealGM
Posts: 13,934
And1: 3,596
Joined: Aug 10, 2001

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#58 » by Pharaoh » Sun Apr 4, 2021 3:55 am

Kinda funny cause I was actually referring to you as the wiley vet
Manocad wrote:Someone stayed up past their bedtime


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
Manocad
RealGM
Posts: 63,225
And1: 8,277
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Location: Middle Fingerton
Contact:
       

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#59 » by Manocad » Sun Apr 4, 2021 4:04 am

Pharaoh wrote:Kinda funny cause I was actually referring to you as the wiley vet
Manocad wrote:Someone stayed up past their bedtime


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app

:nod:
Image
User avatar
Pharaoh
RealGM
Posts: 13,934
And1: 3,596
Joined: Aug 10, 2001

Re: Game 49: Knicks @ Pistons 8 pm 

Post#60 » by Pharaoh » Sun Apr 4, 2021 4:10 am

Can't take a little shot? That's on you.

I ain't posting your name every time I reply
ByeByeDre wrote:THERE’s MY TROLL!!!!!!

TROLLERS GONNA TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

Pharaoh wrote:Wiley vet got over on the youngster...

Where have we seen that before
ByeByeDre wrote:
Hayes jumped at Elf Payton’s fakes. Payton shoots 10% beyond five feet.


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app


Sent from my SM-G781B using RealGM mobile app

Return to Detroit Pistons