vic wrote:Top Tier - Future All NBA, championship material
1A: Cade: 6'8 JKidd/Chauncey Billups
1B: Mobley: 7 foot Bill Russell/Chris Bosh
2nd Tier - future exciting stars
3. Green - scorer and shooter
4. Suggs - future top 15 guard
5. Jonathan Kuminga: PG & Kahwi in one
3rd Tier - championship level glue guys
6. Moses Moody - two way SG
7. Ziaire Williams - triple double shot making threat as a wing
8. Springer - future top 15 pg
9. Franz Wagner - versatile 2 way high iq
I'm a lot higher on Green than I used to be. Mainly because I think Troy can build a better team around him than the teams that were built around Damien Lillard, Bradley Beal, Zach Lavine, and other scorers that go nowhere in the playoffs.
That's also the only reason I'm more comfortable with Suggs. Because of Troy's eye for the other talent.
But obviously 1A and 1B are the biggest gamechangers for me.
You need 2-way wings, 2-way shooting bigs, and you can't allow low iq players on the court. Assist/turnover ratio is crucial. Shooting point guards are icing on the cake IF they are plus defenders.
Weaver & Casey, govern yourselves accordingly!