The Offical Get Rid of Tayshaun thread

Moderators: Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip, dVs33

roc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 983

Post#61 » by roc » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Dirtgrain wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You'll get no argument from me. See Tayshaun Prince's career playoff statistics: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/tayshaun_prince/career_stats.html

Not too shabby.

Pretty close to his season averages but his FG% is not so hot with 06 being the exeption.

Wonder how mini Prince (J Chill) would do on the Pistons? He has very similair stats but is extremely efficient with his shot selection. Always shoots over 50% for the season at the SG/SF, not too shabby.

I still think if we could pull a Tay/Hayes/Murray for M Williams/Chill/Claxton we would be just as good (if not better) now and be much better down th road with good youngins at every position waiting to step up.

FWIW - I like to make trades up doesn't mean I am clamoring for that to really happen, just some good clean fun in my eyes.

I am willing to trade any and all starters (on these boards anyway) if the deal is right. Tay to me seems the most replaceable of the group so I use him in scenarios more than the others although they have all had there share. :D
the crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe
theBigLip
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 2,762

Post#62 » by theBigLip » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:14 pm

I think the bench and Flip's coaching are more of a concern than Tay when it comes to the playoffs. If we could do Tay and Amir and spare parts for TMac, I'd do it, but I'm pretty happy we have him as our SF.

Return to Detroit Pistons