Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock

Moderator: studcrackers

iansportsdude7
Junior
And1: 6

Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock 

Post#1 » by iansportsdude7 » Mon Apr 2, 2012 5:14 am

Over at Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for your favorite team. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think of the picks we gave your team?

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?
Bucksfans1and2
Banned User
And1: 189

Re: Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock 

Post#2 » by Bucksfans1and2 » Mon Apr 2, 2012 10:14 pm

Shea McClellin in round 1

I KILL YOU

If the board falls like that, Konz and Thompson had better be the first two picks.

Going by BPA has the Packers taking like 9 D-Lineman here. I could actually live with that.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#3 » by Icness » Tue Apr 3, 2012 12:39 am

What's funny is the first player that comes to mind when I watch McClellin is Frank Zombo, and that's the guy everyone except you and me apparently wants to replace the empty space that is Zombo in GB.

Mayock now has McClellin as his #2 OLB/DE. Before the Senior Bowl he wasn't even in his top 10 at the position, and the tape hasn't changed. Methinks someone is altering rankings to better reflect draft position. I thought Mayock was better than that. Todd McShay I expect that from, not him.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
Bucksfans1and2
Banned User
And1: 189

Post#4 » by Bucksfans1and2 » Tue Apr 3, 2012 1:22 am

Icness wrote:What's funny is the first player that comes to mind when I watch McClellin is Frank Zombo, and that's the guy everyone except you and me apparently wants to replace the empty space that is Zombo in GB.

Mayock now has McClellin as his #2 OLB/DE. Before the Senior Bowl he wasn't even in his top 10 at the position, and the tape hasn't changed. Methinks someone is altering rankings to better reflect draft position. I thought Mayock was better than that. Todd McShay I expect that from, not him.

If you line up as a 9 tech, against **** tackles, with good interior rushers pushing the pocket, you better have more than 7 sacks if you expect to be a pass rusher.

For what ever reason, people love the smurfs.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#5 » by Icness » Tue Apr 3, 2012 1:32 pm

The other thing with Boise:
They might have as many as 6 defenders drafted this year and two more next year. After the Georgia game they did not play against a single offensive lineman who will ever even get a camp invite, and no skill position players that are more than about 4th rounders. Despite that they still ranked in the 30s in most defensive stats, behind the likes of Ohio U and Western Kentucky. All that "talent" against that level of competition and they should have completely dominated. They didn't. Other than Iloka (whom I like more than most) and perhaps Crawford, who has a monumental growth curve, every other player on that defense is badly overrated.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
bgrep14
Veteran
And1: 211

Post#6 » by bgrep14 » Wed Apr 4, 2012 9:11 am

hopefully you are not making decisions for the browns... We need to take either Richardson and hill or blacknon and martin or Adams...

Return to NFL Draft